返回列表 發帖

Alfa 灣仔 showroom

摺咗!

???!!!!

So only kowloon bay now?

Only Kowloon Bay left.

Oh shit!

bad news....古惑強, worrying about the service of your Bravo?

Nope! They have to honour their service, one way or the other.  If not then I would take it to FIAT SPA if I need to!

I am really surprised as Maserati has been bringing in good money as i think the past 3 years have been their best selling years in Hong kong.  While last year's crazy sale has proven that AR can have great sales when the price is right (vs Ford).

http://www.eurocarblog.com/post/2391/alfa-169-render
Alfa 169
香港個Dealer唔駛擔心點樣去賣呢169喇.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Very Maserati.

oh shit... what happened to the design house~!?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

揾笨七居多... 擬投資互聯網社區群體網站 = facebook!! 香港攪 facebook 失敗機會 1000%
Coupe Coupe Go Go Go!!

"擬投資互聯網社區群體網站', to make $??  FB's initial intention was to keep a bunch of Harvard guys be in touch.   

All successful portals original intentions were not about making $ like: google, yahoo, ebay, FB, hotmail.........  They became popular then took up the opportunity to start to make $.  Some analysis did studies and found out that the key was the original idea....triggered from users perspective vs commercial interest.

可能代理已經做左百二分.
The Alfa Romeo brand's future has been put under review by Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne.

With Alfa sales dropping and the brand losing money, Marchionne is weighing up freezing all investment in the brand or refreshing Alfa's line-up using Chrysler platforms to replace the 159 and discontinued 166.

"We need to work a lot harder on Alfa to make an intelligent decision that effectively preserves the highest possible value to Fiat," Marchionne told Automotive News Europe.

Marchionne also stressed the need to adopt - and stick to - a long-term strategy with Alfa, in order to turn it into a profitable company, citing the company's numerous reinventions in recent years.

"We need to stop doing it. You cannot be a newborn Christian every four years. It's the same religion, eventually you need to own a religion and carry it to conclusion," said Marchionne.

Outlining Alfa's options, Marchionne said Alfa could replace the 159 and 166 with saloons built in North America on Chrysler platforms, but unique to Alfa and sold by Alfa worldwide.

"Certainly the availability of D and E segment (platforms) in the United States which are capable of being Alfa Romeoized is there. We need to look at the economics of that opportunity," Marchionne said.

Alternatively, investment in the brand could be frozen following the launch of the 147 replacement, which is now expected to be called the Giulietta.

That would leave Alfa with the Giulietta and the Mito as its only fresh models, with the 159, Brera Coupe, Spider and GT coupe continuing to be sold.

Last year, Alfa sold 103,000 new cars compared with 203,000 in 2000. The brand has lost between 200 million (£182m) and 400 million euros (£364m) a year in the past 10 years, according to reports.

Marchionne - who also ruled out merging Alfa and Dodge - is expected to announce the future of Alfa early next year.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/245481/
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

OMG!  That's not good news for the Alfa brand, it is a great name with tremendous followers worldwide, I hope FIAT SpA would make an appropriate and intelligence choice here!

更多傳言今年年尾會拉閘喇, 大家自己執生.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Oh shit!  What will happen to my warranty haa!

更多傳言今年年尾會拉閘喇, 大家自己執生.
Simon 發表於 2009-12-2 13:40

Rumors are there because of the refund for the Mito buyers.

返回列表