返回列表 發帖

回覆: 少那星

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

錢盡人忙而後快!

使唔使寫到咁絕呀!

少那星

I was thinking of adding a ultracapacitor in parallel to the battery. it seems it is a viable and budgetary way to prolong the battery life.

- 發送自我的 iPhone 大板凳應用

I was thinking of adding a ultracapacitor in parallel to the battery. it seems it is a viable and bu ...
coupeelvin 發表於 2011-8-23 19:58

How does it work?

Ultracapacitor smooths out the peaks and troughs of current in and out of the battery. Therefore, the maximum charge / discharge current of the battery is decreased. In this connection, the battery life is prolonged.
This technique was also applied to next generation EVs, for better energy recovery from regenerative brake.

少那星

本帖最後由 coupeelvin 於 2011-8-23 22:49 編輯

Maxwell ultracapacitor
There are some 土炮as well
Who want to be a guinea pig to try this?
http://a.m.taobao.com/i8881370965.htm?auction_list_url=http%3A%2F%2Flist.wap.taobao.com%2Fbrowse%2F50008090-50043375-50043382%2F50043382.htm%3Fisprepay%3D1%26searchAuction%3Dtrue%26sid%3Da317355e4dc9fa4c%26pid%3D0&sid=a317355e4dc9fa4c&pid=0

- 發送自我的 iPhone 大板凳應用

回復 22# 古惑強

如果度電池既內阻, 又可唔可以知道佢死未呢?  一般電池用起上黎, 內阻會愈來愈高.

回復 25# Trevor

如果架車日日用, 通常由死之前早兩三日左右, 晨早第一野... 著車既時候, 會聽到撻撻撻係慢少少.  不過, 有人唔信且, 要楂多幾日咪賴野囉.

回復 27# PuntoPatrick

請問 pulse desulfator 係咩?  send 條 link 黎超超?

回復 40# 古惑強

How much each?  Sound interesting~

回復 47# coupeelvin

之前都淘既時候都見過, 仲以為係吹水野 tim.  原來都可以試下.

elvin講舊野, 係咪好似你個tomato電子整流器?
我記得以前舊電用多過兩年, 不過無留意係咪因為佢.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

回復 40# 古惑強

How much each?  Sound interesting~

$600-  as it support deep cycling, suits me just fine, as some of the cars go into deep sleep for months!

少那星

elvin講舊野, 係咪好似你個tomato電子整流器?
我記得以前舊電用多過兩年, 不過無留意係咪因為佢.
Yes you are right. That device did able to prolong battery life (a bit)
But you usually need far higher capacitance to smooth out the big current especially during cranking.

- 發送自我的 iPhone 大板凳應用

原來只係因為迎新妾, 所以個意籍家傭都扭計.
呢d情況係唔可以避免.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

真係超級邪釘, 上個月底同Andy坐住佢架五百仔去第一次睇架阿爸夫, 去果程都好好地, 點知睇完車想散水果陣, 佢架五百仔見到個主人去昅同鄉索女, 佢立刻自行散功, 死在我地面前! 結果搞到我要玩老漢推車!

d義國佳麗真係有性格, 吹脹!

回復 54# 古惑強

德國啤妹都一樣架,好在佢夠硬淨,靜係壞對燈。

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2011-8-24 12:28 編輯
回復  古惑強

如果度電池既內阻, 又可唔可以知道佢死未呢?  一般電池用起上黎, 內阻會愈來愈高.

AbarthJoe 發表於 2011-8-23 23:41

Yes I think so, but I don't think you can use a simple multi-meter to measure the internal impedance of a battery.
http://batteryuniversity.com/lea ... internal_resistance

Btw, any one is interested in getting the 硅能電池 60A?  As it supports deep cycle discharging, accidental draining of the battery will not result in total death!  I am interested (may need 2~3 units) and likely to go next week, should be around $600 each.  It is about $100 more expensive than the PRC-Bosch battery, but if it can withstand deep discharging then it will damn well worth the $$$ differences!!!

May not work as good in hot temp enviornment, like Italian engine bay.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

May not work as good in hot temp enviornment, like Italian engine bay.
Simon 發表於 2011-8-24 12:13

OIC, in that case I might still get 1 or 2 for trial usage.

諗住周未先去買電,昨晚換咗架真朱白墓碑既祖國Bosch電入架笆浮度頂住先,屌!點知又跌Q咗粒13號絲鉧,為咗慳返一舊水裝工,搞到蒙古佬打仔咁款! 真係自作孽,攞黎賤!

蒙古佬打仔?

大汗揼細汗!

返回列表