返回列表 發帖

死氣蕉陶瓷coating

Not aware any tunning shop in HK that provides this type of coating service.

http://www.torquecars.com/tuning/exhaust-wraps.php
wrap vs. coating.. good article.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

回復 3# 古惑強

I am interesting in it too, but no way to find a workship for this, shall we do it ourself?

It is far more cost effective to do the wrapping than ceramic coating anyway.  Even if you find someone who can do coating locally, you would never know how long it can last before it starts peeling off.  Really wrapping is the way to go, and if you can have spare exhaust manifold, you can DIY the wrapping at home and then ask the garage to do the swap, in this way you have the least down time.

Agree!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

I am thinking should i wrap mine then......

I am thinking should i wrap mine then......
letsrock 發表於 2010-1-4 14:22

I think the question is more like "I am thinking will mine SS manifold ever arrive!"

回復 10# 古惑強

直中要害..
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

I wrapped mine some 2 yrs ago and no noticable performance different has been found but heat insulation is dramatically reduced (>50% reduction). That helps slowing down plastic deteriorating within engine bay such as hardening of electric cables...

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Anyone knows if there are any shops that can do good wrapping in HKG?

Most garages should be able to do it for you.  You can even DIY at home, but make sure you put labour gloves on, otherwise you could get skin irritations from the chemicals in the wraps.

回復 16# 古惑強

I guess I will check with Arvin, as it will be difficult for me to do it at home with my nosy son running around.

The wrap I bought is skin-friendly. Told that it was also used as mummy wrapping in ancient time.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Life as a father!

返回列表