返回列表 發帖
Eeeee.... 我架野唔係好大食jor喎....... 行左成7-8千都未叫食Engine Oil 喎!!

回復 18# 古惑強

The S4 is with twin turbo and seems like it is not affecting those engines bor.

回復  古惑強

The S4 is with twin turbo and seems like it is not affecting those engines bor.
letsrock 發表於 2010-1-13 08:00

According to the Audi forum, all direct injection engines are effected in certain extend in this moment, 2.0FSI and the RS4 engine seems to be worst effected.  Seems like the crankcase oil catch tank is not working well, causing excess oil fume to be sucked into the intake manifold , without the injected fuel washing out the deposit in the intake runner, carbon deposits start to build up on the back of the intake valves.

回復 19# marcus

Marcus, you should buy a stick shift FIAT

On the side:VW recall, HKG.

I've read that we well, but mine is out of the manufacturing date range. So maybe I should say I'm lucky not to be driving a problematic DSG Golf ~ haha.

回復 25# letsrock

From Taiwan:
letsrock 發表於 2010-1-27 16:09

很好的資訊。但係,睇完之後... 原來買二手 FSI / DSG 都幾易“懶野”,因為好容易保養不當...

Very interesting information wow!  For 1~3 yrs old FSI engines should be ok, as they are within warranty and serviced in the dealer's workshop, so I guess any issues can be sorted out by the dealer within reasonable cost.  

For modified FSI engines, one must be very careful, as a lot of parts would be operating out of their original designed parameters.  Trouble is that, ECU modifications can be done via program upload into the ECU system, and can be reversed by uploading the factory settings into the ECU, so any 2nd hand buyer will have no way to confirm whether the ECU has been modified before, and whether the engine has been operating outside its original parameters.

本帖最後由 ka716 於 2010-1-28 13:07 編輯

好一副坑渠引擎....成日要揾渠王通渠

據知VW廠因應市區行走多的香港車, 已大大改動引擎腦的噴油模式, 行少一個最lean的stratified mode, 令車頭無咁震.
即係idle時噴多左油, 可能因此會令佢咁多碳屎都唔定.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

返回列表