返回列表 發帖

Pagid 16v Turbo front brake disc

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

$1800 + some shipping.....
I think it is good price if a set of disc is lower than $2400
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

This set is actually selling by AA, and this will be the last set available since Pagid will not be making the same disc for 16VT anymore. So, if anybody really want it, I can get it from AA and put into our sea shippment to save on the shipping cost.

I can order it direct from AA and ask Steve to include into my next shipment. The sea freight cost will needs to determint after the shipment arrived. please confirm it you want it asap since there is only 1-2 sets left.

Ben, I have not tried Brembo on my Coupe. But Pagid is not the kind of brake disc of just being good value. It is a freaking good brake disc I tried.
I used to have
1. original disc with original pads
2. original disc with Ferodo pads
3. RedDot Disc 6 grooves with Ferodo Pads
4. Pagid disc 6 grooves with Ferodo Pads

And Pagid is super excellent that it improved the brake force significantly.
I strongly recommend it not because of its price but its performance. You have to buy this.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Ben, I have not tried Brembo on my Coupe. But Pagid is not the kind of brake disc of just being good ...
Simon 發表於 2010-3-3 08:46

I strongly second that opinion, I am also using Pagid front disc, and they are very good for stopping power!

Btw Ben, why do you need a new set of disc, you only did a total of 20,000km in last 14 yrs!

I think the Pagid 16vt disc is a discontinued product, so you can only look for it on ebay or un-sold inventory from other performance parts shops.

Yes, confirmed the ordr will AA already

神哥, anything recommendable front brake disc from AA for 20vt?

Will check for you tonight. It will either be Tarox G88 or pagid

返回列表