返回列表 發帖

koni shocks

Has any one tried the adjustable Koni shocks? How does it compare with the Bilstein yellow sport shocks in terms of hardness?

I did, adjustable Yellow koni in my Punto at present. It only adjust the pull rate of the shock. So the compression rate is constant. I did not have experience on Bilstein, but some body said the yellow koni is more sporty. I have tried the most hardest setting of my koni, it is hard but still comfortable.

I did, adjustable Yellow koni in my Punto at present. It only adjust the pull rate of the shock. So  ...
paul 發表於 2011-7-9 14:49

Thx Paul. If koni is more sporty / stiffner, I would prefer the bilstein because I would like more weight transfer to the front before the bend.

回復 3# Babybenz

For your Lotus? or A4? MR and 4WD has its own character, have fun

A4 because the shocks are all worn out.

Babybenz, I think you should go for something that is fully adjustable (ride height + pre-load compression + adjustable camber + shock's bounce + re-bounce setting), although such setup will be more expensive, you will have significantly more fun in setting her up properly!

回復 7# 古惑強

I would love to but have to face the reality of limited budget. Actually I am planning to replace all 4 shocks & front brake pads and uprate the size of front rotors funding by selling the 406. Either koni limited adjustable shocks or Bilstein shocks will be opted.

返回列表