返回列表 發帖

Olympus PEN

我想問 呢個 Olympus  PEN相機, http://pen.olympus.com.hk/pen/tc/product.html 嘅質素如何?
我見人地D相都好鬼靚, 好似好多mode咁, 又好似易用過個1000D.

1000D成功出貨.
呵呵呵呵呵

逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

本帖最後由 letsrock 於 2011-10-29 20:02 編輯

It is M4/3, there are now other options to consider like Sony Nex, Samsung N, Ricoh,  Nikon N1, and Canon is launching a new one in late nov.

Instead of Olympus PEN, I bought the XZ-1 for my wife to replace the previous Panasonic LX-3.
It is very good! so I guess PEN is very good as well. You can go to my wife's facebook to have a look at those pictures taken.

搵左呢類換鏡DC, 發現性價比最好係NEX.
不過NEX 5N double kit要$6990, NEXC3 double kit $5600, NEX3 double kit$4600
所以好大機會買舊野. NEX3就算.
一樣係果兩支16mm, 同18-55mm
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

最緊要鐘意... 部部都一樣咁好玩.

本帖最後由 letsrock 於 2011-10-30 07:04 編輯

NEX3 vs Nex 5
NEx 5 vs others
NEx 3 vs others

回復 7# letsrock

NEX 既分數十分出眾

Nex is actually a good deal, while i would go for either Nex 5 or even Nex 7.  

But on the other hand, Canon is launching their EVIL or MIL  later in Nov........maybe worth to wait for a little while and see.

I can't imagine the huge progress of Sony on digital imaging. The NEX series are unexpectedly good, out of my expectation!

NEX C3入手. 好多function呀....
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Thank you let'srock, 你refer個website好正, 即刻改變原本買NEX3的念頭. 見個NEX C3分數好好多, 好啱用咁.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

You're Welcome Simon.   The only issue with Nex is the stock lens quality is probably the worst among all these mirrorless interchangable lens cameras......   unless you go the CZ *T.   

To me, the lens is more important than the body.... The prices of good lenses can only go up, while new and better bodies will come out every few months.  The reason is because the production of lenses are very labor intensive.

Elvin,  Sony had huge progress since they acquired Minolta, also the exclusive rights that got with CZ made a difference too.

係呀, 之前d師兄都有講過, 所以我只係買左一支鏡的那一套kit, 等日後有錢才買d二手鏡返黎用.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

返回列表