返回列表 發帖
7 years! Great!

Dear Chairman, I can help booking the tables at the Aviation club, just pay for what you eat, then we can have a free place for car show at the carpark. No set lunch/dinner, but the main dish is big enough, from HKD 70 to 100 plus. No service charge and tips with free parking.

Ok, if all agreed to hold the meeting in the Aviation club, please decide the following.
1. date and time for the meeting, eg. lunch or dinner. (For lunch, we can enjoy a car show under the sun, but for dinner, the carpark is a bit too dark.)

2. To decide how many number of seats I have to reserve.

Notes, the AeroBar supplies many kinds of soft drinks, eg Gunner is great at the bar.

Got it.

Tables and carpark are Reserved

回復 34# letsrock

No problem

Paul x 3

Dear all, we have reserved 40 seats, please keep it up and invite more guests if possible

回復 55# 古惑強

I have no news from him too after he has repaired his Inter........ I don't know how to spell it

回復 61# Simon

Lovely

回復 63# raymond

Raymond Sir, I have joint the 4X4 group la

回復 81# Simon

Dear all,

Attached the dinner manu for your choice, please make your choice so that I can consolidate the returns to the club for preperation.

Many thanks
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

回復 94# letsrock

Sure

After talked with the club manager, a Salmon Caesar Salad is added to the menu with no extra cost.

回復 105# Simon

Sure , no problem for cakes.

回復 111# Eric

Simon, can you update me the situation and choices? I will pass it to the club tomorrow. many thanks.

Nice photos! I am glad you guys enjoyed a good evening

返回列表