返回列表 發帖

水喉制

rikki, JRT, 你地好似加左個水喉制, 最近表現好肯上喎.
咩牌子?
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

I think JRT is using Greddy electronic one, I am only using a cheap cheap cheap mechanical one!

Hey Rikki, how was it on our return trip on sunday after the adjustment?

I will install a HKS EVC on my R32. The HKS has a stepping motor which is more accurate.

Hey Rikki, how was it on our return trip on sunday after the adjustment?
letsrock 發表於 2009-5-5 10:17

I have de-tuned it a bit too much and it settles at around 0.5 bar, I need to adjust it a couple more times, I would be happy to settle down at 0.8 bar, looking for endurance rather than outright max power.

Greddy digital boost controller is about HK$3000-, a cheap cheap mechanical one is about HK$200!!!

Since I only use the boost controller to confirm that my engine and air pipes are secured and no leakage, so I don't need a digital programmable one.

Thanks For sharing, wonder if I should install it too...

First of all, you need to have a boost gauge installed then you can consider to add the boost controller.

Tusen Kee is installing ( as of this minute) the boost gauge that I got from drug lord last year

Tsuen Kee has given up on the installation....either the boost Gauge is not working, or it is just too complicated for them to install.......Will pick up the car tonight.

Oh shit!

Where will you put the gauge?

For me, a stand alone guage is difficult to match the interior.
JRT 發表於 2009-5-5 18:03

Agree with u!!!

Where will you put the gauge?

For me, a stand alone guage is difficult to match the interior.
JRT 發表於 2009-5-5 18:03

Agree! That's why I find yours more attractive... can show the info without sacrificing the cool interior.

I think a boost gauge on the right hand corner or A pillar is just fine, otherwise it is totally none re-readable during driving, which is defeating the original purpose of the boost gauge.

Your boost Contorller already use stepping motor !!! it is more reliable than old design!!
Coupe Coupe Go Go Go!!

返回列表