返回列表 發帖
BBQ has great atmosphere and keep the people moving about and enjoy the cooking rather than just plain eating & drinking.

本帖最後由 letsrock 於 2009-12-11 14:24 編輯

I have ordered and will need someone to pick it up @5pm that day. Thanks.  I will email simon the form as the person will need to present the form at pick up. Thanks again.

I want to drink, so i won't drive.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Anyone you have spare time on that day to pick up the food from FCC at 5pm?  Preferably at least 2 people + 1 car to help out with the pick up.

星期六寒 冷 乾 燥 。 日 間 短 暫 時 間 有 陽 光
12-17度.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Where is FCC?
Coupe Coupe Go Go Go!!

逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

有張提貨單在我e-mail中, 取貨者不用帶錢,但要有單, 邊個去取貨請早一日找我取單. Thank you.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

有張提貨單在我e-mail中, 取貨者不用帶錢,但要有單, 邊個去取貨請早一日找我取單. Thank you.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

I can go pick it up. But just wonder if my R1 could take all the stuff, believe it should be enough.

Letsrock,

Could Jason drive his car into the loading bay of FCC?  Otherwise it would be a pain in the ass in trying to carry the food to his car.

I guess R1 should be ok, but you won't be able to take more than 1 more person on board.

Eric, please come laa!   So much beer is waiting for you!  

回復 74# 古惑強

Jason can stop his car just after the entrance of FCC, at the beginning of ice house street before the car park, and then pick up the stuff at the main entrance.  I believe the staff there can give you a hand to carry the stuff to your car.

Hi Guys....... Eventhough I don't join the X'mas Food gather.... but I want to drop off my X'mas gift after annual dinner then have to home ASAP to take care my doggie who going to to have de-sex operation on coming Friday..... PM me the address plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

本帖最後由 Simon 於 2009-12-18 08:57 編輯

Simon x 1
Rikki x 2
JRT x 1
Ray x 1
Jockey x 2
George x 1
Let'srock x 2
Jason x 2
Elvin x 1
momo x 1
dickson x 1
AbarthJoe x 2
奇 x 2
adrian x 1
Trevor x 1
Marcus x 1
Peter x 1
Bobby x 1
Total 24

eric -1 and elvin -1
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

I am not able to join.

警方表示,在過去3年的聖誕、元旦假期期間,酒後駕駛個案持續上升,呼籲司機不要酒後駕駛。

警方指,2006六年聖誕新年期間,有80名司機酒後駕駛被捕,到去年上升至136宗。為提醒司機不要酒後駕駛,警方由今日起至3月底,在紅隧港島入口擺放一部因為酒後駕駛導至意外的汽車殘骸,不排除將來會將一部損毀的汽車放在其他地方。

另外,新修訂酒後駕駛條例今年2月生效,截至11月底,酒後駕駛意外有221宗,較去年同期減少六成。警方指,這顯示新修訂條例起到作用。
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Simon x 1
Rikki x 2
JRT x 1
Ray x 1
Jockey x 2
George x 1
Let'srock x 2
Jason x 2
Elvin x 1
Simon 發表於 2009-12-17 22:34

Ray +1

Great evening.   Thanks Rikki esp. for letting us there.

Thank you rikkii and everu\ybody, it was a very very good Christmas party.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

返回列表