返回列表 發帖
Rikki x 2

Yeah!  Thanks for the arrangement, much appreciated!

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-12-9 15:36 編輯

How about Gary's own place, and we can do BBQ  + 到會  there!

FCC!

Shouldn't be too bad with the parking, should be manageable!

Thanks Rikki.  I won't drive then (so i can drink more. hahahahahaha)
letsrock 發表於 2009-12-10 06:57

You are living so nearby, I am sure we can arrange a special pick up service for you!

Any free ride from HK side? I want to drink.
Eric 發表於 2009-12-10 08:57

Jason lives in the HK side, see if you could arrange a car pool service with him.

What time shall we start the party?
JRT 發表於 2009-12-11 08:57

Official start time would be around 6pm, but you can arrive earlier if you want to, as Letsrock will bring his XBOX360 with games for entertainment, and we could use with the extra pair of hands to arranging for food / BBQ / drinks delivery etc.

Hey guys, please arrange car pool among yourselves, as the unlucky driver can only consume 2 cans of beer (max), while the lucky ones can drink all they can & drive (in XBOX only)!   There will be un-limited supply of beers at the party!

Letsrock, what time do we need to collect the food from FCC?

BBQ has great atmosphere and keep the people moving about and enjoy the cooking rather than just plain eating & drinking.

Anyone you have spare time on that day to pick up the food from FCC at 5pm?  Preferably at least 2 people + 1 car to help out with the pick up.

Letsrock,

Could Jason drive his car into the loading bay of FCC?  Otherwise it would be a pain in the ass in trying to carry the food to his car.

I guess R1 should be ok, but you won't be able to take more than 1 more person on board.

Eric, please come laa!   So much beer is waiting for you!  

Pleasure is all mine!

Jockey, I have got your set of camera, you can drop by anytime to pick up it.  Or I can bring it out on next Sunday.

Go! Go! Go!

回復  marcus
當時係喎, 完全唔覺有打錯.
Simon 發表於 2009-12-20 05:57

老細,你飲o左成半打黑啤,走果時你連你姓乜都唔記得咁濟!

返回列表