返回列表 發帖
回復 20# coupeelvin

What do you mean?  Can you elaborate on this?  You mean to the O2 cheater?

Are you going back to original or you are asking someone to help you with the O2 cheater?

回復 22# 古惑強

Will be switching back to the original tomorrow.

回復  coupeelvin

What do you mean?  Can you elaborate on this?  You mean to the O2 cheater ...
letsrock 發表於 2009-12-25 23:39

You should have 4 wires on the O2 sensor, or the O2 cheater. 2 of them are signal wires, and 2 of them are the heater filament. Well, you can:
1. wire the signal from the front O2 sensor to the rear O2 sensor socket. (note, not the rear O2 sensor or rear O2 cheater, BUT the socket for the original rear O2 sensor)
2. wire the 2 filament wires from the rear O2 sensor socket to the O2 cheater's filament wires.

In this way, the rear O2 sensor signal will follow that of the 1st O2 sensor...

BUT I'm not sure if this will work.

I am totally haunted by the engine light.

U better try another cheater.

Seems like there is more O2 sensors  for the Asian version, vs US.  

Found the issue to be another one that is located at the middle of the mid pipe.  Maybe that is why the O2 cheater doesn't work.

But due to the sunk cost and time that have already involved, i am giving up on this.

Shoudl should mod. old cars rather than new cars. new cars has too many restrictions

Sounds like you need an additional 02 cheater.  But then again, it is a bad idea to de-cat a foot car that you use everyday.

Go and see if Leung can help on this issue.

Thanks all.

Finally changed 3 sensors. so now back to the old manifold with new sensors.

after 20Km, no problem at all (touch wood).

It has been over 1 week.   The car is running fine.

Alvin helped me to clear the throttle shuttle and also replaced to iridium spark plugs.  It has faster response now.

返回列表