返回列表 發帖

Car Cover

Guys, with Simon's help of testing the car cover material in the last 9 months. It proof that material is very durable even as a out door cover. The size is good for a car small as MR2 to medium size car such as Coupe with body kit.

I have ordered 10 covers. 2 for my own use and there will be 8 extra covers available. If any of you are interest in getting a cover, please let me know. The special price for this cover is HKD180 each.

it is 100% good.
i am using it on Coupe ah.
out door 大暴晒左兩個月啦
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

最好係條橡筋好夠力, 大風都吹唔走. 捽埋一袋又夠細.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

好喎,我個樓底位下午都晒晒地.  預一個比我丫唔該.

Please reserve one for me.

1 x ray .....

Ok, one for me.

One foer me please!
THanks.

Order Update

Joe x 1
Elvin x 1
Ray x 1
Eric x 1
William x 1
Stangtjr x 2

Rikki, do you want to grap the last one????

Or if the enquire is over 8 pcs, I might be able to get some more, but need to know the final quantity quick. So guys, make up your mind fast.

Joe x 1
Elvin x 1
Ray x 1
Eric x 1
William x 1
Stangtjr x 2
Rikki x 1

OK, the first order was filled. I might be able to place a second order, but that will be it. Cannot order anymore for awhile after the second order.

So, hurry up guy.

The first order of 10 covers arrived. So guys, come out this Sunday to pick it up.

Joe x 1
Elvin x 1
Ray x 1
Eric x 1
William x 1
Stangtjr x 2
Rikki x 1
古惑強 發表於 2009-12-4 16:14

6dickx1

Joe x 1
Elvin x 1
Ray x 1
Eric x 1 Picked Up (Paid)
William x 1
Stangtjr x 2
Rikki x 1 Picked Up (Paid)

Waiting List:
6 Dick x 1
Arvin x 1

Dick and Arvin, you guys will be on the second order (Only if I can gather around 5 ppl). Or you will get yours if any of the above ppl back out.

Stangtjr, do you want me to pass the covers to Simon and he can give it to you later?

Jason, cover delivered. I have the $360 from Stan. Please please ask me for the money if I somehow forgot. :
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

本帖最後由 Jason16VT 於 2009-12-14 10:13 編輯

Joe x 1
Momo x 1 Picked Up(Paid)
Ray x 1
Eric x 1 Picked Up (Paid)
William x 1
Stangtjr x 2 Picked Up(Paid)
Rikki x 1 Picked Up (Paid)

Waiting List:
6 Dick x 1
Arvin x 1
Elvin x 1
Gary x 1

Guy, as I mentioned earlier. The first 10 covers are made to the size that can fit a Coupe and also some other bigger car. Hence, the fitting on the Coupe will be a bit loose. The second batch of cover will order in the size that will be tight fit to a Coupe.

For Joe, Ray and William. If one of you want to wait for the tight fit cover. Let me know, I can switch your cover that already arrived to Gary since he want a more flexable one.

本帖最後由 raypoon 於 2009-12-14 15:54 編輯

I need it ar.....sorry!~   Hey , Jason .....Can you PM your HSBC account to me ....and I can pay u first ?....

I can wait for the better fitting one.  Thanks Jason.

返回列表