返回列表 發帖
Letsrock  我問過佢喇,佢係 40 呔, 印象中spacer 應該係10mm.
coupeelvin 發表於 2010-2-24 23:43

10mm? 頭尾都係呀?印象中,佢前後好似唔一樣?我唔記得有無撈亂 Letsrock 同 Anthony 既 Setting.  因為 Anthony 都係 OZ.

咁 40 呔係重點喎。

Anthony's OZ is a different series.

Investingating Bravo's top mount to replace Coupe's top mount.  http://www.fccuk.org/forum/ubbth ... r=968494&page=1
And Weitec distance kit at the rear....

Investingating Bravo's top mount to replace Coupe's top mount.  
And Weitec distance kit at the rea ...
coupeelvin 發表於 2010-2-25 10:59

I think the thread mentioned that the Bravo top mount only fits with a set of coilovers, are you going to invest in a set like Jockey & JRT?

為咗17吋,依鋪真係一闊三大!

It looks quite strange to me.... Why Bravo top mount only fits for coilover? It was designed to fit original suspension that is the same design as Coupe's....

I don't know and I am just guessing here, may be the Bravo suspension uses the progressive spring (i.e. smaller radius near at the top end) while Coupe's standard coil use a big radius spring from top to bottom? Hence the Bravo's top mount can fit a coilcover which use small radius spring.  My pure speculations!

如果換40軑係可以攪返掂...我覺得係最可取最平既方法。

我有個問題,20vt換大左一寸,o岩offset都要避鮑魚?咁係咪淨係superleggera先係咁?

Nearly all after-market 17" rims still need spacers to clear the Bembo, the factory 16" rims are quite well design and it clear the Bembo by just a few mm!

我突然記起Eric換KW攪牙時好似買左對Bravo塔頂.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

我突然記起Eric換KW攪牙時好似買左對Bravo塔頂.
Simon 發表於 2010-2-26 21:46

Not sell but give away.

你唔係買左比coupe用咩?之後比左我?
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STRUT-TOP- ... hash=item53df751c48
same same wor Bravo share coupe strut top.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

你唔係買左比coupe用咩?之後比左我?
Simon 發表於 2010-2-26 21:53

仲有冇係度?我想睇下啱唔啱駛呀。

會長, 你比較有經驗。 我係網上搵到 bravo 嘅前避震同埋strut top mount嘅相, 你可唔可以睇睇呢個top mount 同我們的coupe 有冇不同, 到底coupe可唔可以用呢個top mount 呢?

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

咁你點呀? 有解決方案未呀?

後spacer 改番用10mm spacer 已經冇問題。
而家諗緊辦法搞前面的問題。

Jockey, I think you're right, should try out original coil spring + Bilstein first....
Bilstein Sports (B6) dampers - FRONT http://www.europerformance.co.uk ... ml?product=15354004
Car fitment
FIAT COUPE (FA/175) 2.0 20V Turbo 08/96 > 08/00 (220bhp / 162kw)
If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber ??even under loads ??but don? want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.

The Product benefits at a glance:
Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loads
Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations
Marked improvements in safety and sportiness without additional spring changes (lowering)
Gas Pressure technology
BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
Road-tested by BILSTEIN and fine-tuned
No German TUV registration required.

Do you still have the original set of springs?

go and try!!
Coupe Coupe Go Go Go!!

Do you still have the original set of springs?
古惑強 發表於 2010-3-9 16:39

有呀,原裝彈弓同避震都有呀。 不過佢地係粉嶺屋企果邊,要這個星期日先番去攞。

返回列表