返回列表 發帖
Any idea how much?

O.Z.?

What size of spacer did you use for front & rear?
For the long bolts, you can saw or grind off the extra length, may be you can ask Jason / 陳水胃 for help.

Usage of 215/45R17 on the coupe with lowered suspension is indeed an issue, 215/40R17 would be a better choice but it would be quite bouncy.
Jason has 12mm spacer for the front, are you using the same spacer in the front?

Adding a new bump stop or 彈弓墊 is a good & cheap alternative.

What is the size of your front spacers?

I would say it is the spacers + lowered springs + 0.5 inch all that contributes towards the problem, if there are only 2 items out of the 3, you would still be ok, but 3 out of 3 then you are f*#ked!

Both option 1 & 2 should be ok.

我係你最好就較番o岩個offset,吾用spacer,

Cannot wow, as 17" OZ cannot clear the 20vt Brembo brake caliper without using spacers.

With hub centric spacer, 10~12mm is minimum otherwise there is insufficient material to secure the hub extension.

Or you can invest in a set of coil-overs like what Jockey / JRT did, and you don't need to worry about the ride height anymore.

Anthony's OZ is a different series.

Investingating Bravo's top mount to replace Coupe's top mount.  
And Weitec distance kit at the rea ...
coupeelvin 發表於 2010-2-25 10:59

I think the thread mentioned that the Bravo top mount only fits with a set of coilovers, are you going to invest in a set like Jockey & JRT?

為咗17吋,依鋪真係一闊三大!

I don't know and I am just guessing here, may be the Bravo suspension uses the progressive spring (i.e. smaller radius near at the top end) while Coupe's standard coil use a big radius spring from top to bottom? Hence the Bravo's top mount can fit a coilcover which use small radius spring.  My pure speculations!

Nearly all after-market 17" rims still need spacers to clear the Bembo, the factory 16" rims are quite well design and it clear the Bembo by just a few mm!

Do you still have the original set of springs?

返回列表