有朋友send比我一d直噴vw的盤頭相片. 相當不濟事.
多數係經常行市區又少做運動之故. 好似膽固醇塞住咁.
Marcus, 你又真係唔駛驚有此現象.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

好誇張喎!
所以話: 得閒做吓早操, 去厠所都暢順d!

末期肺癌

Is this the engine with the Start / Stop device add-on?  or just ordinary Direct-injection engine?
Very alarming really, as the Mitsubishi's GDI engine (or so call "Hopeless Engine" as referred by the domestic Jap mechanic) has similar carbon deposit built-up as well.

不過DI engine 係大勢所趨, 好多新車已經係DI engine,
連拉利波子都DI engine, 冇計喎!

This carbon deposit issue is discussed here.

Seems like Audi's 4.2 FSI V8 and 5.2 FSI V10, VW's 2.0T and Porsche's 4.8 DFI V8 are all effected!

回復 6# 古惑強

From the link, there is this "Word in the 2.0 FSI forum is that the root cause is from the PCV valve sucking oil into the engine and collecting on hot intake valves. A PCV valve is supposed to just collect crankcase fumes but in the case of the FSI engines they suck in a bit of oil as well."  Seems like it is not normal carbon deposit.

Suddenly I am glad that my Bravo engine is the conventional fuel injected engine rather than the direct injection model as to be introduced in 2010.

回復 7# letsrock

Is that why Marcus's Gti drinks a lot of engine oil?

氣流慢之故?

靜左成日, 終於有個話題啦....
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

靜左成日, 終於有個話題啦....
Simon 發表於 2010-1-12 22:25

Yeah!

氣流慢之故?
AbarthJoe 發表於 2010-1-12 22:23

Nope!  Don't think so, as it happens to RS4 as well, don't think RS4 owners will drive their beasts too slowly!

回復 9# Trevor

??? Really????  What kind is he using?  Maybe we can find traces at the throttle shuttle?  Any brothers have any insights on this?

The Audi forum has extensive discussion on this.
http://forums.audiworld.com/show ... hlight=carbon+build

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2010-1-12 22:49 編輯

Oh well!  I guess the RS6 Audi will come off from Letsrock's wish list for the time being!

There is something to laugh at his R8 neighbour too.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

回復  letsrock

Is that why Marcus's Gti drinks a lot of engine oil?
Trevor 發表於 2010-1-12 22:20

Speaking to my tech, he did acknowledge this is widespread across FSI engines, not just on RS4s.

In fact last week he had an R8 for the same issue. Coincidentally, that same R8 was burning 1 qt oil every 500 miles, which I recon is excessive. Wonder if there is a direct relationship - i.e. cars exhibiting excessive oil burn (be it because of bad break-in or other) are more prone to CB.

http://forums.audiworld.com/show ... on+build&page=5

睇完之後我都好鬼驚... 唔通係咁所以佢轉波會Chok Chok 下 ? 咁睇嚟最好嘅解決方法都係帶佢做下運動啦...

回復 19# marcus

Yes! 舒筋活骼!

返回列表