返回列表 發帖

WTB: Alfa 164 3.0 V6 24V crank pulley

Anybody knows where to buy the part mentioned (item 2 in picture)? Any good source for buying Alfa Romeo parts?
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

點解要買嘅?爆左?
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Why, Elvin?  You bought a 168?

點解要買嘅?爆左?
Simon 發表於 2010-6-15 23:31

Yes it was broken. The crank pulley design was strange: it embedded plastic cushion in between the outer and inner wheel.... After prolonged usage, the plastic just broke and the whole unit become 2 pieces!

Why, Elvin?  You bought a 168?
古惑強 發表於 2010-6-15 23:40

Nopp... Ask for my boss only. His cusine got a 164 Cloverleaf

Yes it was broken. The crank pulley design was strange: it embedded plastic cushion in between the ...
coupeelvin 發表於 2010-6-15 23:43

Elvin, he is not alone... our Coupe with same design too.

Pls read this -> 20V的隱形殺手

Joe, thanks for pointng it out! I never know our car got the same design as 164 did.... So, with car age of more than 13 years, I suspect the crank pulley would need to be replaced....

Jockey, how was the condition of your crank pulley while you were overhauling your engine?

Actually, you can bring the two pieces to machine shop and ask them to screw them together.
They can well make a usable and durable crank pulley at a price of $300.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Joe, thanks for pointng it out! I never know our car got the same design as 164 did.... So, with car ...
coupeelvin 發表於 2010-6-16 16:00

我又無留意喎!!

Actually, you can bring the two pieces to machine shop and ask them to screw them together.
They can ...
Simon 發表於 2010-6-16 16:05

Any side effect without the damping rubber in between?

其實真係唔覺.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

They can ...
Simon 發表於 2010-6-16 16:05

Please PM a reliable machine shop to me.

本帖最後由 AbarthJoe 於 2010-6-16 23:15 編輯

可能車隻 alu pulley 仲平過買原廠.

原來叫做 Harmonic Damper
燒死佢... 會唔會又再多 d 震盪?  架車已經好鬼多震盪.

呢舊野應該係用黎廷長條長皮帶嘅壽命, 等佢唔駛成日chok 吓chok 吓咁磨損. 不過, 一個pulley可以買好多條長皮帶.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

呢舊野應該係用黎廷長條長皮帶嘅壽命, 等佢唔駛成日chok 吓chok 吓咁磨損. 不過, 一個pulley可以買好多條長 ...
Simon 發表於 2010-6-16 23:57

Just think about the labour cost for replacing the belts...................................

Just think about the labour cost for replacing the belts...................................
古惑強 發表於 2010-6-17 09:23

仲要加埋拖車錢 $$$

原來無damper的大pulley, 有機會chok爆個冷氣泵極力子.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

返回列表