返回列表 發帖
Simon had tested it by adding plenty of weight to the boot and it did solved the bouncy problem, but obviously it is not a good solution in adding weight.  We need to source another set of rear spring with lower mm/kg.

Please wait for another 2~3 weeks, Jockey is trying to source 2.5~2.7kg/mm rear springs for us, the one we have in this moment is far too hard!  Although we specified for 3.0kg/mm from the fuxking Taiwan sourcing, but it seems to be a lot harder than that, will get one of those calibrate and measure the rating later on, but I am 100% certain they are a lot harder than 3kg/mm!

Be patient laa!  Jockey is already doing us a big favour maa!

I think Jason / Arvin / George still have one set of springs each.

高左成4吋.

With loading, or no loading?

How is it?

Okay, might need to cut 1 circle.

依鑊真係被台灣仔玩死,會長,十久萬個鎖你!

本帖最後由 Simon 於 2010-11-21 19:39 編輯

Damper setting
Jockey 5   3 (upgraded anti-roll bar)
Simon  8   3 (rear with stock spring / yellow speed damper) Ride is good Handling : Unknown yet
Eric      9   ? (rear with KW rear spring / damper)

Spring (kg/mm)
Jockey 8  2.5~2.7
Simon  8  ?
Eric      8  ?

Camber
Jockey ??
Simon -1.5
Eric     -1.5

Toe-in
Jockey ??
Simon 0
Eric     ??

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2010-12-22 11:23 編輯

Damper setting
Jockey 5   3 (upgraded anti-roll bar)
Simon  8   3 (rear with Vogtland spring / yellow speed damper)
Eric      27   ? (rear with KW rear spring / KW damper)
Rikki    28   25 (rear with Vogtland spring / yellow speed damper)

Spring (kg/mm)
Jockey 8  2.5~2.7
Simon  8  ?
Eric      8  ?
Rikki    8  ?

Camber
Jockey ??
Simon -1.5
Eric     -1.5
Rikki   -1.0

Toe-in
Jockey ??
Simon 0
Eric     ??
Rikki   ??

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2010-12-21 13:08 編輯

Yes, thank you!  I was looking for the name but can't find it!

Now the ride is very good and firm.  Even some of the earlier creaky noise in the cabin has disappeared!

You can try my coupe this Sunday.  I am very very happy with the current setup!

Btw, anybody knows the spring rate of the Vogtland rear spring for Fiat Coupe, I was looking up the manufacturer site but couldn't find much info.

Simon, hurry up laa!  The Coupe with capable suspension feels so GOOD!

Yes, the garage explained that since the initial bump and re-bounce are under the same setting, so it needs a relatively higher resistance setting to achieve desirable re-bounce.  Now I am totally convinced that our so-call yellow speed suspension is totally different from Jockey's set, as our settings are so vastly different.

nope, just one single control for both bounce and re-bounce.  I think it has either 32 or 36 settings, can't remember which one.

返回列表