返回列表 發帖

Audi Driving Experience 2010

Hi all,
The programme is actually like this; 19 Sep, will gather at Bejing, then to have a briefing session, then start driving from Bejing to Dunhaung. I think three day two night is a bit short. I will be one of the participant, wish to bring first hand report to you in the trip.

Audi Driving Experience 2010:
http://my.audi.com.hk/edm/201007 ... &code=PQ5P00204

Programme details:
http://my.audi.com.hk/edm/201007 ... sert_Experience.pdf

Enjoy and be careful.

本帖最後由 paul 於 2010-7-22 16:36 編輯

回復 2# 古惑強

Thanks, I think it is not possible to complete the journey in three days two nights, further clearification is necessary.

Driving Q5 & Q7 is less attractive than RS models.

I have got the confirmation with the event organiser, she said "right", we will drive from Bejing to Dunhuang. I think she did'nt know how far between the two places, I am not convinced that we can complete the journey within 3 days two nights.

Audi Driving experience...快意俱樂部Special??
This coming sunday....  S3.... 任做. 一個個排好隊....
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

回復 6# Simon

Sure.....................

Memememememememememememememe!!!!!!!!!

Dear all,

Jack and I are going to Dunhaung this Sunday, will share good photos with you

I will be in Beijing tomorrow and returning on Sunday morning.  Might see you at the airport?

回復 10# letsrock

Have a good trip

Many thanks Paul, and you guys have fun.

This coming sunday....  S3.... 任做. 一個個排好隊..
本來想浦吓頭. 但係似乎要避一避風頭先得...

見一鑊,執一劑!

Dear all,
Photos of the day.

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

what a goof driving experience.

What happened to the fifth photo Q5?  A slight accident?

本帖最後由 paul 於 2010-9-20 23:34 編輯

回復 17# 古惑強
We are the third group of the training, previous two group was inland customers of Audi, some cars are already have minor damage when we came. The difficulty of the training was more than expected, we were trained to get over sand dumns; about 30 degree steep uphill and down hill, counter steer to keeping straight; climbing up steep sand slopes and u-turn back to down hill; high speed running (60 km/hr)along slopes of sand etc, all and all is to teach you how to us the momentum and traction of your car to bring you crossing the desert. Today is the basic skills, tomorrow will be the cross country

Photos of the day

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

流曬口水.............

返回列表