greenbug 發表於 2010-8-9 23:09

架車未供完放就預左跌錢,最緊要搵o岩新歡先放舊愛,正所為“食住搵,總好過餓住等!”
再吾係試下齊人褔先 ...
PuntoPatrick 發表於 2010-8-9 22:35

或者多P.

多P=TT+350Z+MX5+MRS

回復 85# PuntoPatrick

點多P都唔夠 Drug Load 多啦......

最小都差千1 一個月, 重未計換 Tire, 做Service.. FatLady都好大食吓........

MX-5 Roadster M'z Tun 350Z Roadster / Boxster S
Vehicle License                          5,794.00                               7,664.00
Insurance 30% NCB                  5,100.00                               10,550.00
How Thirsty??
12,000KM / Yr                          18,000.00                                24,000.00
                                 Total  28,894.00                                42,214.00
                     Total / Month 2,407.83                                3,517.83

And the story goes on.....

Scene 1: After GB got the Fatlady for 5 months...."I think i need another car, this car is great, lots of power, but when i am trying to pass other cars, the scene of 古惑強 saying" Fatlady, fat ASS lady...." just appeal to my mind....so i start to be "passing phobic"....I need another car..let me look at the TT Mk I again"

Scene 2:  Similar situation, but with the MX-5 as it is so under power, he is just forced to be the last. GB...."I miss my MKI  TT...."

Scene 3: With the Boxter......."The car is so nice to drive with... but not RAW enough....i need a new car......let me look at the TT MK I again......"

回復 70# Simon

Drop in book value is 40K, but expense = 79K bor! total = $119K, that is 5k per month.

GB, what are the things you like and dislike about your TT?  Have you considered if you want a replacement or want more?  By all means, TT is still a great car afterall.

回復 87# letsrock

woo.. I love the scenes....!!!!

First at all, if I got the FatLady...... I will keep showing the Ass to 古惑強.

Scene 2: Ure damn right!!! and No Luxrary interior (M'z Tune Version) at all which hesitating me.

Scene 3: Since I dont think TT is a RAW car, so it won't be happened. BUT once repairs needed, sure I will miss TT again... kaka!!!

回復 89# letsrock

TT still perfects to me, but ahhhhh.........

I need to get rid of the Car loan for the Mortgage application, so I only got 2 ways:

1. Sell TT and get another car;

2. Transfer to my dad, but the car changes to 2首;

Who is GB? 朱標?

回復 76# 古惑強

回復  letsrock

TT still perfects to me, but ahhhhh.........

I need to get rid of the Car loan for the Mortgage application, so I only got 2 ways:
greenbug 發表於 2010-8-10 09:01

你既邏輯都錯久晒!

3. Get your Dad to draw a P loan (or just cash from his pocket), settle the car loan, you continue to pay the installment to your dad.

4. Delay the mortgage, the property market is fucking crazy in this moment!, save up your money for the next property cycle!

你既邏輯都錯久晒!
古惑強 發表於 2010-8-10 09:42

x100!

So GB really = 朱標.....

回復 95# 古惑強

3. 計過啦....冇分別, 一開始唔借 Car Loan 就OK!!

4. 年幾前我買個時都係話貴貴貴..... 而家 OK la, 都係一賣一買姐.... 又唔係買一城...

3. The logic is to lower to personal debt ratio, not to lower your monthly debt payments.

4.  If really 一賣一買姐, then why the bank won't grant you the mortgage.

古惑強  is an expert in the loan and finance field.

kaka!! Haven't submit the application yet, just do the preparation to personal debt ratio for banks to review...

The actual monthly debt payments.........no problem la as long as not under my name  hoho~~~

古惑強, 借d錢來好喎啦.......

Who is GB? 朱標?
古惑強 發表於 2010-8-10 09:05

我 Tol 左架 T3 姐....唔洗攞架NC引我呀...........

Btw, 呢架野泊係Quarry Bay既...

返回列表