返回列表 發帖
350Z big power RWD, quite demanding on driving skill wow!

Is RWD a must have condition for you?

可以考慮 Elise MK2 (Toyota engine) or 987 Boxster S.  Sorry 350Z is not my cup of tea as I don't like the big ass lady! indeed the MX-5 is a bit down on power, although it is nimble,  you may struggle in the up hill section.

通常係抄咗先會改997頭,睇吓佢仲有冇986頭料,如果冇、可以拜拜!

Why do you need a Bar 標 for a NA engine?

應該係真胸錶!

有D鐘意佢......
greenbug 發表於 2010-8-8 11:02

Go and check it out laa, may be it is a genuine conversion without prior accident, no harm to check it, part of the fun maa!

Same opinion as before "I don't like the rear view of the FatLady".

Who pay who with HK$150K?

As well as the flat rate calculation in a car HP is extremely frontal heavy, hence for the 1st half of the debt repayment, the interest component is extremely high and very little bits of the principal gets amortised during that period.

How long have you owned the TT?

I think Letsrock meant the 6 speed LE Coupe Silver colour (6 Dick), so that you and Trevor will become real brothers!

同意!應該用盡d!

正所謂人各有志,其哥係「多情種」,首領係「痴情種」,而毒皇係一個字「」!

架車未供完放就預左跌錢,最緊要搵o岩新歡先放舊愛,正所為“食住搵,總好過餓住等!”
再吾係試下齊人褔先再放邊架都未遲。
PuntoPatrick 發表於 2010-8-9 22:35

嘩!你想杜佢升仙呀!

Who is GB? 朱標?

回復  letsrock

TT still perfects to me, but ahhhhh.........

I need to get rid of the Car loan for the Mortgage application, so I only got 2 ways:
greenbug 發表於 2010-8-10 09:01

你既邏輯都錯久晒!

3. Get your Dad to draw a P loan (or just cash from his pocket), settle the car loan, you continue to pay the installment to your dad.

4. Delay the mortgage, the property market is fucking crazy in this moment!, save up your money for the next property cycle!

返回列表