返回列表 發帖
Reminds me of the extra curry and soya sauce for fishballs in MK.

回復 16# greenbug

MX-5 might be a bit under power, while Fairlady'a handling will be very different when compared to your TT.   Have you considered the 3.2 TT?

回復 24# greenbug

I mean the the stick version of 8N (Pre 2006), which should be under 200K with convertible.  TTS is 8J.

回復 27# dm6738

To me, (8N + R8)/2 = 8J TTS

Why do you have so much passion with this car?

回復 50# greenbug

Explains the age difference...........mine were 911SC, 328, 512 TR, Eagle Talon, Stingray, Mid4.........

回復 59# 古惑強

Sounds like GB to Fatlady's owner

回復 62# greenbug

Only if you change cars fairly often, then it gets expensive.  But the expensive part is not because of the HP, but because of the new car depreciation.

GB, would you consider the Silver LE?

正所謂人各有志,其哥係「多情種」,首領係「痴情種」,而毒皇係一個字「濫」! ...
古惑強 發表於 2010-8-9 21:27

X100!

And the story goes on.....

Scene 1: After GB got the Fatlady for 5 months...."I think i need another car, this car is great, lots of power, but when i am trying to pass other cars, the scene of 古惑強 saying" Fatlady, fat ASS lady...." just appeal to my mind....so i start to be "passing phobic"....I need another car..let me look at the TT Mk I again"

Scene 2:  Similar situation, but with the MX-5 as it is so under power, he is just forced to be the last. GB...."I miss my MKI  TT...."

Scene 3: With the Boxter......."The car is so nice to drive with... but not RAW enough....i need a new car......let me look at the TT MK I again......"

回復 70# Simon

Drop in book value is 40K, but expense = 79K bor! total = $119K, that is 5k per month.

GB, what are the things you like and dislike about your TT?  Have you considered if you want a replacement or want more?  By all means, TT is still a great car afterall.

你既邏輯都錯久晒!
古惑強 發表於 2010-8-10 09:42

x100!

So GB really = 朱標.....

3. The logic is to lower to personal debt ratio, not to lower your monthly debt payments.

4.  If really 一賣一買姐, then why the bank won't grant you the mortgage.

古惑強  is an expert in the loan and finance field.

返回列表