返回列表 發帖
I do feel sorry for him, however he had stretch the financing ratio to 90% (70% bank borrowing + 20% mortgage corp insurance) which is right on the maximum level even during normal time, even if he can pass for the repayment ability / interest rate stress test, he fails on the financing leverage ratio as he has no buffer in there.  It is a sad case, I do hope that he can get some reduction from seller as well as borrowed the short fall from family and relatives.  Good luck.

唉!我唔係響度講風凉話,更加唔係落井下石,但係我有的唔明,通常未簽臨約之前係會先向銀行攞簡單估價,有效期為一至二星期,所以我唔明白點解佢買咗之後先估價?
一個星期前,d久官都已經吹風出口術,當然唔係人人解讀得到!因為人人都當佢地流既!
希望佢大步欖過,借夠錢轉身啦!

I think even he can survive this time, he won't be able to survive the interest rate hike or further down fall of the economy.

He said he could pass the interest rate hike stress test, so let's give him benefit of doubt.  You are quite correct to point that with little spare cushions in savings, it would be difficult for him to survive the next economic slump. God bless him! He is going to need it!

今日下午重送多二百幾支飛彈比佢.......

Jesues Chris!  All Korean deals going down the drain!  Deep shit!

回復 26# 古惑強

I don't think he got the numbers right.   At 35, with one new born and family income at 25000/m, no offense, buying property is like walking on fire.

唉!我唔係響度講風凉話,更加唔係落井下石,但係我有的唔明,通常未簽臨約之前係會先向銀行攞簡單估價,有效期為一至二星期,所以我唔明白點解佢買咗之後先估價?
一個星期前,d久官都已經吹風出口術,當然唔係人人解讀得到!因為人人都當佢地流既!
希望佢大步欖過,借夠錢轉身啦!
古惑強 發表於 2010-11-23 16:21

早排好多人買樓都好衝動.  我有個朋友都係咁... 落左訂先去搵銀行... 價估得足呀... 但係同佢講, 先生, 我地銀行做唔到九成比你喎... 佢嚇到腳都軟埋.  好彩最後搵到人幫手, 攪掂個九成 mortgage 咋.  

硬膠膠... 唔知佢諗乜野!

90% mortgage with low level of savings is indeed really like walking on hell fire!  Unless one has a well off family to fall back on during time of difficulties, there is no safety margin left at all whatsoever!

Wealth management 101, you need to have 6 months expenses (income better)as the buffer.  I don't think a lot of people have It.

其實D人成日要買樓都係為左資產增值,要改善居住環境租屋都得啦。

回復 33# peterkoon

Traditional Chinese loves bricks, but we love chicks....

戒早餐可以買樓,咁我戒晚餐咪可以買豪宅?

戒早餐可以買樓,咁我戒晚餐咪可以買豪宅?

回復 34# letsrock

No, no, we love bricks, we love chicks, we love cars, we love gedgets, we love cameras, we love hifi, we love watches and we love $$$$$

回復  letsrock

No, no, we love bricks, we love chicks, we love cars, we love gedgets, we love ...
peterkoon 發表於 2010-11-23 22:11

I agree!!! haha...

博愛一族!

回復 40# 古惑強

But I don't love man

Okay! Okay! 博愛一族(同性,太老及太老嫩例外)

回復 38# peterkoon

You made it sound like a rap song..... maybe we can all rap along....

Oh com'on.We don't only love bricks,
but we also love babes and gorgeous chicks,
stepping on the throttle burning rubber like how they were made,
with the hot  gadgets and that is how we track our dates
flashes and cameras to make sure we got the names right with the babes,
while we pump the hifi and smoking cigars and talk about the crazy chicks,
we love watches and we love $$$$$ but we only follow the mind of our dicks......

返回列表