返回列表 發帖

Coupe is back!

Just picked up the car and seems like everything is running fine, keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

No Boost Gauge as Tsuen Kee couldn't figure out how to install even with the instructions.

Item Completed:
"Fire Dragon" fixed, to solve the cold start problem.
Oil pipes changed
Oil pump changed
Gas line changed
the engine bay rubber changed, along with the wisebone ( Jason, please correct me if i am wrong on this one.)
spark Plugs,
Engine, brake and transmission oil changed
Engine cover welded, solving the oil leak.

Thank Jason again for getting all the parts, and Simon for the oil + delivery.
Also thank them on the evening when the car needed to be towed.  Also Nelson for the can of coke.  Last, but not least, thanks for all the brothers who have sent me their wishes that I could pick up the car soon and also in good shape.

恭喜恭喜!!!

so, what engine oil are you using now?
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

so, what engine oil are you using now?
Simon 發表於 2009-5-5 22:56

Moty.   I got 3 cans last time.

Thanks guys.

gogogo!!!

Marvellous! Marvellous!!

Welcome back

Thanks all.

Bring out your boost gauge and I would take a look this Sunday.

Bring out your boost gauge and I would take a look this Sunday.
強古惑 發表於 2009-5-6 09:35

Thanks 強古惑!

Tonight I have a hot date, with a totally awesome Italian hot babe. It has been months that I have been looking forward to this day, with help from friends who share the passion the same way. She was neglected and abused in many ways, by men who only see her for one way.

She will never do laundry and will never bake. At the age of 16 she rocks the road whenever she may. That is barely legal, as what many people may say. When we first met she didn't have much to say, her gribs were tight while danced without delays. But what lies under her skin has a lot more to say. Her lines are fine and flies like a blue jay.

Now wrapped in a new yellow dress she makes heads turn her way. For a hot summer evening, should I chill a bottle of Moet? I have no one to impress so probably i will go for Cloudy Bay. Feels like a first date, what more else can I say? As tonight I have a hot date.

OMG, what a wonderful date

So how was your 'hot date'? Steamy and sweaty?

唔通呢個date有下文?
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Wow......hot, steamy....sticky.....wonderful.

我都忍唔住.....................
全車返噴過

Letsrock
你出返黎之後,睇下有無興趣一齊去噴渡膜
我噴完油之後會去噴,架車會令好多

返回列表