返回列表 發帖
Wow Trevor, Things OK?

Guess have rolled over some 'what ever shit it was with nail' on the way home, found out both tires were flat I planned to use the car in that evening. Luckily the holes were not big, had them fixed the other day.

Trevor, good to know it wasn't bad.
Mine was ripped and this morning when I was a the tyre shop the inner side was all worn, while the compound was getting flaky, really expired.

Thanks to Arvin, Simon and Rikki who helped again.

Anybody has tried this online tyre shop?
http://www.tyrepac.com.hk/Form/B2C/Home.aspx?cc=hk

I haven't checked tyre prices for a while, with JYen going through the roof, I have no idea how competitive the listed price really is.

I think for my foot car, I would be content with tyres made in Thailand due to the pricing issue.

果間tyre-online野貴喎, 找土瓜灣九龍城道先鋒啦.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Thanks to Arvin.....again.  The car is back and in good shape.  Tyres are now 215/45 rather than 215/40.  I will try out sometime next week to see the differences in cornering.   But for now, the ride comfort has improved.

Thanks to Arvin.....again.  The car is back and in good shape.  Tyres are now 215/45 rather than 215 ...
letsrock 發表於 2010-9-10 16:05

All 4 corners upgrade to 215/45?

Yup, all AD08.   The old set were over 3 years old and needed to be replaced anyway.

Did you manage to trade in the old set for some $$?

Old set was worn bor? does it worth anything?

May be not then.  I am a cheap ass you see!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Well...donated to Tung Ming already....hahahaha.

Is the 215/40 in 17"?

I can take a pair on the front wheels of my FD3S.

Eric, Yes, but my tyres were deformed on the edges already. So really won't recommend them.

出現窒油現象
stumble, hesitation, misfire
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

本帖最後由 Simon 於 2010-10-17 20:49 編輯

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/e ... boost-high-rpm.html
好似現時的問題.
我要check火咀 可能6度唔夠用, 清一清個電油隔, shell同中石化都相同問題, 要試加octane booster.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2010-10-17 22:38 編輯

If the octane booster still doesn't work, suggest to do the next things :

1. Do a life data logging with your car under boost, and I can compare the data to see if there any strange stuffs happening, such as knocking / impossible air / water temperature / ignition advance / ECU's registered boost level vs the mechanical boost gauge etc.
(As there is no error data stored in your ECU, so I suspect the sensors are not at fault, but there is no harm to check the life data to be sure.)

2. Swap my 16vt parts for testing Coil pack, leads and spark plugs etc. to see if the problem would go away.

返回列表