返回列表 發帖
Thank you very much rikki for your help. The Fiat tester helped a lot to reduce my worries.
the current problem is misfire, and misfire is usually easy to be fixed if not sensor problem.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Another cause of knocking may be running too lean by turning up the boost control. If your ECU can't be changed to enrich the combustion, the use of a variable fuel regulator can be used to enrich the A/f ratio during full throttle. I just bought one for my elise and can report the result. According to the manufacturer, A/F ratio will not be affected in idling. You can simply adjust the knob back to normal when you use standard boost and turn up the knob when higher boost is used.

Good idea from Michael, if the above testing still can't solve the problem, you can try the followings :

1. Swap back to the factory chipset and see if the problem would go away at the same rpm / boost
2. Replace the 2.5bar fuel regulator with a 3 bar version, that should give you  additnal fuel flow at the top end.

剛剛比我發現左一樣野.....
我駁錯左喉.... 個EBV 藍色同橙色調轉左駁. 唔知係咪因為咁呢, 下次出車再試先.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

而家仲怪. 依圖去駁, 但只係得0.5bar.
不過再發現一樣怪野, 就係噴好多油, 死氣味一聞就覺得唔對路.
要入位整整佢.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

典解你會駁錯橙色果條?你裝水喉掣時吾係淨係用turbo同actuator出果兩條喉咩?
橙色果條可以照駁住個PBV或block左佢。

好似現時的問題.
我要check火咀 可能6度唔夠用, 清一清個電油隔, shell同中石化都相同問題, 要試加octane  ...
Simon 發表於 2010-10-17 20:48

You may want to check the condition of fuel pump. A dying fuel pump will not be able to supply sufficient fuel pressure, and eventually causing lean mix/knocking under full throttle & high boost.

it seems to be providing excess fuel supply.
At first, as Rikki suggests, it may be the water temp sensor detecting cold temp even when engine is hot.
But just now when I re-park my coupe, the engine was cold, the fuel was still in excess, very bad exhaust smell.
I am suspecting something else.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

返回列表