返回列表 發帖
okay wow!

Simon, Go! Go! Go!

5 hours left!

Letsrock, have you decided on the boost controller yet?

Nice!  $$$

Nice!   Any test run this morning?

Take it easy laa!  It would be just pain silly to pop a pipe on the highway to airport and then miss the damn plane!

letsrock好似pop左第二樣野.
Simon 發表於 2010-9-6 22:17

????

唉!做咗烏鴉口添!

I haven't checked tyre prices for a while, with JYen going through the roof, I have no idea how competitive the listed price really is.

I think for my foot car, I would be content with tyres made in Thailand due to the pricing issue.

Thanks to Arvin.....again.  The car is back and in good shape.  Tyres are now 215/45 rather than 215 ...
letsrock 發表於 2010-9-10 16:05

All 4 corners upgrade to 215/45?

Did you manage to trade in the old set for some $$?

May be not then.  I am a cheap ass you see!

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2010-10-17 22:38 編輯

If the octane booster still doesn't work, suggest to do the next things :

1. Do a life data logging with your car under boost, and I can compare the data to see if there any strange stuffs happening, such as knocking / impossible air / water temperature / ignition advance / ECU's registered boost level vs the mechanical boost gauge etc.
(As there is no error data stored in your ECU, so I suspect the sensors are not at fault, but there is no harm to check the life data to be sure.)

2. Swap my 16vt parts for testing Coil pack, leads and spark plugs etc. to see if the problem would go away.

Good idea from Michael, if the above testing still can't solve the problem, you can try the followings :

1. Swap back to the factory chipset and see if the problem would go away at the same rpm / boost
2. Replace the 2.5bar fuel regulator with a 3 bar version, that should give you  additnal fuel flow at the top end.

返回列表