返回列表 發帖

Paul's Punto GT

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2011-4-1 08:56 編輯

With the fuel re-mapping via the SAF-C Paul's Punto GT once again manages to deliver linear torque and boost, very driveable with good low rpm engine response!  His Punto GT is probably one of the best maintained one in Asia Pacific.

直豎姆指!

Brothers, is my joy to have my little Punto in the "Fiat Coupe Club"

Paul 爸爸 當之無愧~

唔好渣 , 一係1.6 bar 好爆 .....一係痾尿都無力......感樣先似Punto GT 性格

唔好渣 , 一係1.6 bar 好爆 .....一係痾尿都無力......感樣先似Punto GT 性格
raypoon 發表於 2011-3-28 15:02

哈哈
如果唔係架架車變晒褔士2.0t咁

雖然尋日試過ar Paul 架GT 係好渣好多 , 但係....我相信以前果種感覺會開心D

我架車都未試過好渣過,低扭都係痾尿無力,on boost又吾敢喪踩,慢速上經斜停車場會行吾阻...

AVCR做到fuel remap?

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2011-4-1 08:58 編輯
我架車都未試過好渣過,低扭都係痾尿無力,on boost又吾敢喪踩,慢速上經斜停車場會行吾阻...

AVCR做到fue ...
PuntoPatrick 發表於 2011-3-28 15:51

Will need to dup a thread hole in the down pipe before the cat in order to install a wide band sensor, use the SAF-C to over-ride the ECU's fueling data, once mapped the wide band sensor can be taken away and the hole in he down pipe can be sealed with a screw.  The re-mapping has very good results, fuel consumption has come down and torque is presently available throughout the revs, boost comes in relatively linear with just 50% throttle.  (Paul was sitting next to me, so I couldn’t put the pedal to the metal!)

Suggest you to speak with Paul and his son, may be they can help you with your GT as well!

利害!
我死窮鬼買吾起AVCR

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2011-4-1 08:52 編輯

2nd hand SAF-C can be very reasonable in price if you have the right contact!

本帖最後由 paul 於 2011-3-29 10:04 編輯

回復 10# PuntoPatrick

Partick, long time no see you in our breakfast meeting, you can come out to have a try on my Punto, I am not saying which setting is better, but it really brought us new experience in tunning the old Punto. Please take your Punto out, ok?

本帖最後由 PuntoPatrick 於 2011-3-29 16:33 編輯
回復  PuntoPatrick

Partick, long time no see you in our breakfast meeting, you can come out to hav ...
paul 發表於 2011-3-28 23:05

Paul, I'm very busy recently, both on work and family, my punto is keep staying in car park and full of dirt. suspension, clutch, some electric bits are waiting to fix, planning to change tire and respray the rims, I need more free time....
well save some money to buy a family car, the day to say goodbye to my gt...

Anyway will try your punto next time while I come out, I'm interest that a AVCR can make a punto GT smoother.

Dear Patrick, you are welcome always.

Hi Paul,

Besides the AVCR, do you have the S-AFC installed as well?

My little AF device is actually a SAFC

我真係老眼昏花喇!

哈哈
如果唔係架架車變晒褔士2.0t咁
佐治仔 發表於 2011-3-28 15:05

仆街丫!  正一係犯賤!

十分期待二次完進化Punto GT, 今次我唔會客氣, 地板油侍侯!

welcome welcome, just replaced the alternator after the remapping, the little Punto performs better than ever now, no drop volt la

返回列表