本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2011-3-31 00:30 編輯

唔好掉左條舊生銹蕉, 平價SS蕉有風險, 一有溜氣聲就要跟一跟同補焊!

www.fccuk.org/forum/ubbthreads.p ... amp;nt=3&page=1

Coupe Coupe Go Go Go!!

成隻牛跌左落黎....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

IN HOng Kong!

Letsrock, was that the same as that we got?

from this guy who has replied "Hi.
Would of been nice to speak to me first but anyhow.
Yours was one of the very first I had made, these manifolds I've sold for around the £220 mark, having sold over 300 I'd say a few failing is not that bad. I'd expect with your post then at least 30 10% might come on and say what a bad experience they had.. seems none so far.
Please keep in mind these were sold as a "cheap" exchange for the standard manifold which costs around £600 and quite possibly would also crack in less time! with no warranty from main dealer.
Over the years of selling this manifold I've replaced anyones manifold for free if it was faulty or failed, this is over and above the main dealer. Total replaced manifolds is about 5 which I'd say is quite good given the amount sold.
I actually agree that the welds on YOUR manifold are poor, lets just say you had a Monday morning manifold. :-/
Just one more point which I think is very relevant, I've sold these manifolds to forum members at about £220 each, they are currently for sale by other retailers at 600 Euros!

Paul"

Unfortunately, same seller!

回復 10# Stangtjr

Well, this guy has the genes to be a HKG senior government official.

... Over the years of selling this manifold I've replaced anyones manifold for free if it was faulty or failed, this is over and above the main dealer...
letsrock 發表於 2011-3-31 09:38

That's not bad if this is true.

又唔使太過擔心, 因為開始裂後會有聲同死氣味!  冇就唔使擔心!  聞度有味就拆落黎加焊喇!

回復 14# fiatkid

SS can't really last that long for turbo engine manifolds when compared with iron cast.......

You guys utilisation rate is not that high, will last many many years ...................... I hope!

回復 18# fiatkid

No bor....

返回列表