返回列表 發帖
Err ....... Sorry, forget this one!  I got it mistaken with its big brother which should have been the 111R, this one is only the base model with the weak 1ZZ-FE Toyota engine with very limited scope for modification, unlike its bigger brother that uses 2ZZ-GE engine.

Hm...136hps only.....But must admit this one the price makes more sense.

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2010-1-28 21:02 編輯

2008 car, 0 previous owner, okay wow!  JRT! JRT! JRT! JRT! JRT! JRT!

JRT!  Your 3rd wife is calling you!

2008 年車叫378000, 至少叫價 平左喎
http://www.28car.com/sell_dsp.php?h_vw=y&h_id=391053
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

note the 2 + 2 can fit children under 12 years old at the backseat (I've seen picture of it)

*alo ...
esprithk 發表於 2009-5-9 00:25

Like my TT..... Dog Seats ONLY!!! Taller than 5'6 has to sit as 貴妃......橫坐!!!

無人再敢提, 要多個三奶luuuuuuuu
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

做冧市, 08年車同07車一樣價.
http://www.28car.com/sell_dsp.php?h_vw=y&h_id=323019
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

If white/silver base and red strips, then you will it on Ultraman.

呢架exige套包圍好惡喎.
不過好似日人d卡通片見過咁上下嘅戰機.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Evora is supposed to be a 4 seater mid-engine super car, however after looking at the structural diagrams, there is no way even for slim teens to sit in the back, so basically a waste of space!  Anyone who can afford to tun a Lotus will not need the back seats, he/she will have another vehicles to use if more than 1 passengers are presented!  Waste of money, waste of valuable engineering space, waste of extra weight!  I just don't see the point to have the 2+2!  I think 99% of the purchase will be the 2+0 form!

980K has a lot of choices in the market... what makes the Evora so special?

BTW, Evora has arrived Richburgs showroom in Wanchai, BASE model....980K. Another finger
letsrock 發表於 2009-5-6 07:19

Good luck to them.

BTW, Evora has arrived Richburgs showroom in Wanchai, BASE model....980K. Another finger

11 years, still 180K....WTF

返回列表