Nymex        68.05
Brent        69.74       
WTI                66.55

Nymex        71.28
Brent        73.19       
WTI                71.58

Bastard!

I want an electric car!

F&*king oil companies are reaping excess profit and the bloody government is just turn a blind eye towards it!

回順蕃晒

Nymex Crude Future        66.90
Dated Brent Spot        65.08
WTI Cushing Spot        66.84

Sinopac from 1 ~ 3 Oct, $1.7 discount per litre = 12.1% off

加德士宣布,午夜十二時起調低油價,每公升汽油減0.2元。

黃金無鉛汽油新價為13.79元;白金無鉛汽油為14.59元;環保柴油新價為8.79元。

近期國際油價下跌,加德士及中石化今日凌晨(周二)開始調低油價。加德士每公升汽油及柴油一律減0.2元,黃金無鉛汽油新價為13.79元,白金無鉛汽油新價為14.59元,歐盟五期環保柴油新價為8.79元。加德士解釋,減價是反映國際成品油價近期變動。中石化汽油及超級汽油新價分別是13.79元及 14.59元,柴油新價是8.79元。

環境局車用燃油零售價格監察網顯示,車用汽油的平均零售價及入口價差距保持平穩,但柴油的平均零售價與入口價格差距有擴大趨勢,最新公布的9月份數字顯示,兩者相差約5元,遠高於去年同期的3元,反映柴油產品「食水較深」。

I like Sinopec!

Thank you Sinopec for driving down the retail discounted price in HK.

Yes, no thanks to the drop of US$, commodities pricing are going through the roof in this moment!

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-10-20 17:26 編輯

Got a SMS from Sinopec, reminding us that they haven't increased the price yet and there is lottery for prizes as well.  Ok, going to take my fleet there for re-fill tonight!

蜆殼宣布,午夜12時起加油價,平均每公斤加0.24元。

柴油新價為9.03元:汽油為13.83元;V能量為14.68元。(即時新聞)

Hee...Hee..... Just copy & paste maa!

Caltex is the first one, always!

Once again, Sinopec is sending SMS to its clients that it is holding on to the existing retail price with $1.8~$2.1 discount per litre, I am sticking with Sinopec!  Screw you, Caltex!

Oh dear!  That's bad news.  I used to use ordinary Shell & Sinopec and notice no differences between power & mileage, nowadays 100% Sinopec (ordinary petrol).   

Oh yes, I am a cheap ass, so ordinary petrol, no premium petrol for me!  

Actually I did use Shell premium petrol in the Boxster in the past, but no noticeable differences in performance nor mileage, may be it is an NA engine and not that highly tuned, and I drive like an old lady!

Support!

返回列表