返回列表 發帖
WTF?!

I am seriously considering the Telsa S to be my next foot car.

回復 365# 古惑強

You are referring to the Telsa Roadster.

See here for Telsa S.

http://www.teslamotors.com/models

本帖最後由 letsrock 於 2011-7-26 17:06 編輯

回復 369# greenbug

About half the price.

"Three battery options are offered: 160-, 230-, or 300-mile range. Model S comes standard with the 160-mile range battery at the quoted $49,900 base price (after the $7,500 Federal Tax Credit). The 230-mile and 300-mile range batteries are optional upgrades. The 230-mile range option is priced at about $10,000 more than the base and the 300-mile option at about $20,000 more than the base."

回復 370# Simon

"
How many years will the battery last?

Based on testing, Tesla expects the battery to retain approximately 70% of its initial capacity after seven years or 100,000 miles."

BTW, the only "weakness" that I have heard is the stress it has on the rear tyres (Since all Telsas are RWD), since they are "always" powered, either during acceleration or deceleration (the engine brake is more obvious for electric cars than fossil fueled cars).

回復 375# coupeelvin
The problem is....there is no performance with Leaf........

As friends at the Fiat club, you should shot me if I drive a Leaf...

回復 377# coupeelvin

True Elvin.  But on the other hand....pleasure is also important.

Oil down to 86 now, can expect further cut in about 2 weeks time.

OIL price changes over the past 5 days, followed by gasoline prices, for your reference.
Wonder how much will the actual pump price be for hong Kong in a week's time?
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

the drop is 10%, so 16.XX - $6.06( tax), at $10 - 10% at least is $1.

Oil is stable at 85, gasoline at 2.83 (per gallon), that is about $7 per l, the profit margin is over $3 for HKG gas companies!

本帖最後由 letsrock 於 2011-8-18 23:30 編輯

Again, i have mentioned a number of times.  Crude is only a reference.  the key is to look at gasoline.   Refinery is the bottle neck here, and it has to do with a lot of reasons that you can trace back to 1980s.

But yes.....price has been dropping over the past month.  

http://quotes.ino.com/chart/inde ... ;a=&w=&v=d1

本帖最後由 letsrock 於 2011-8-22 07:42 編輯

IN the US, pump rices are down 9% and people are still complaining, while for us in HKG, at pretax level, we are pretty much flat.

Below also is the gas prices in US since 2006.  Did our gas prices dropped from 17 to under 12 (Pump price - $6.06 for tax= what gas companies charge) during the 2008 financial tsunami.....NO.

If you look at the charts closely, you will notice that the mark up of HKG companies is 50% while in the US is about 25%.

The margin is doubled.

本帖最後由 letsrock 於 2011-8-23 09:03 編輯

回復 402# coupeelvin

Also i pointed out before, HKG gas companies have been using the old octane level, which in modern terms it is only 95 rather than 98.  And the worse part, when there was a consultation about a year ago, they simply reply " there is no demand for lower octane."  Of coz.... what kind of cars run on 90 now?

I can under why it is not lowering....but add?!!!!WTF?

! month 係升咗, 但係yesterday大跌bor.....

HKG is just as bad as Greece.

返回列表