返回列表 發帖

Alfa Selespeed 的問題

今天小試我同事的Alfa GT Selespeed, 發覺靜止起步時它好似以「彈極力子」的形式起動,這情況是很輕油作起步。若以大油起步便很配合它「彈極力子」的反應。

這情況是否正常呢?會否極力子的電腦控制有問題?

Thanks!

因為個clutch actuator反應唔屬於快的一類, 所以只適合輕油門起步, 好似斯文車揸法咁.
你要勸下同事, 唔好咁搏命彈個極力子, 因為佢有heat sensor, 一熱就唔多work, 又有個position sensor, 彈多幾彈唔鬼準又要返廠reset.
當佢唔駛自己踩極力子的腳車便算了.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

回復 2# Simon

但是我地沒有極力子踩,所以我地冇心彈它的。似乎是你所指的Actuator 或 Timing Control 有問題。

唔係個actuator有問題, 只係佢設計係反應慢或叫做 "漸進", 但又不能同時兼備"快:的一個元素.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2011-6-27 12:01 編輯
今天小試我同事的Alfa GT Selespeed, 發覺靜止起步時它好似以「彈極力子」的形式起動,這情況是很輕油作起 ...
jacktangyf306 發表於 2011-6-26 19:53

Sport mode 定係裸模毛先?

如果裸模毛都似彈極力子就嘥喲啦啦!  要返廠做眉屌喇!

話時話,你做乜無啦啦搞同事碌假棍呀?

05-06年以後既 死啦屎咇 耐用性已經改良好多, 轉高波反應慢係先天設計死証, 轉低波自動呼油又快又順超級一流!

回復 6# 古惑強

Agree with you. A very nice auto rev-up in normal downshifting. It is a not very fast gear-change mechanism but can still enjoy some MT fun by AT drivers.

During short testing, I only use normal mode all the time so it is abnormally to have drop-clutch response.

By the way, where is suggested to do that fine-tune?

During short testing, I only use normal mode all the time so it is abnormally to have drop-clutch response.

Either the solenoid within the actuator is malfunctioning (i.e. cannot provide smooth operation) which can be an expensive item, or a computer adjustment is required which is relatively cheaper.

You can contact the service department of the old dealer to get a quotation.  The other one is the water-good (self-proclaimed Dealer) guy in Sai Kung (for non-trade private users, please be aware that it is a professional trade place, not for the light hearted).
Both places have the selespeed adjustment computer.  

Anyone know whether the ex-ex-dealer Kingsway still have the computer or not?

Btw, is it a 2.0 or 3.2?

咁就係個actuator timing有事, 一係就recalibrate, 不過多數係極力子到期.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Selespeed 有問題可以搵元郎昇哥。

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2011-7-3 12:50 編輯

真係日頭唔好講人, 夜晚唔好講神!  禽日架Bravo著左波箱燈, 嚇死我, 熄車反撻又著, 我諗大檸樂啦! 彈頭蓋, 波箱油ok冇事喎! 求神拜彿再撻一劑, 終於熄燈, 多請上帝!

回復 13# 古惑強

Bravo!

回復  peterkoon

元郎昇哥.can i hv his contact? .Thanks, Hello everyone i am new   fourm membe ...
leekakin 發表於 2011-6-28 13:36

昇哥 90400795
你入到去就會見到: 嘩, 咁多ALFA等緊整!!!

返回列表