返回列表 發帖
80AHr???  Are you sure, they are usually quite large in size.  Do you have size?  I really believe a 60~66Ahr is more than enough for an 1.8 engine.

According to the spec attached it is 80Ahr. But I doubt the existing one is that big but I can't see the label of the battery to verify. Size about 280mm(L) x 170mm (W) x 180mm (H). Please get the closest Ahr for this size.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

okay!okay!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

名都改埋...

Thx Rikki

Stanjr : 2 x 63Ahr (confirmed)
Letsrock : 55DL23; 1 x 930 (yr 1985)
Paul : 1 x 66Ahr (MD 2.3-16, yr 1985)
Rikki : 2 x 60Ahr
Michael : 1 x 80Ahr (A4 1.8T)

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2011-9-2 18:31 編輯

Goods arrived.

Stanjr : out of town until next week
Letsrock : 2 units arrived, you can pick up from my house whenever you pass-by, best to ask the garage to install the battery for you, as you need to keep the connection alive to avoid lost of radio code. (or I can help you to install it for a cold beer!)
Paul : 1 unit arrived, they had run out of 66Ahr, only the 60Ahr is available, but they say it is more than enough for your car.
Michael : 1 unit arrived, they looked it up and recommended the 60Ahr for you too (probably because they are out of stock for the 66Ahr)

Paul, Michael, if you are coming out this Sunday, I can bring the batteries out for you.
It would be HK$660+$15 (delivery) = HK$675 each.

回復 113# 古惑強

Thx will pick up this Sunday

Wow, many thanks.  I will pick them up over the weekend then.  Also will drop off the HUMAN Centipede, and you and Chris can decide how you want to watch it.

Okay, time for medium term test result!

One battery has been left to drain out completely (because I didn't close the Esprit passenger door properly).  I use a battery charger to fully charge her up, and she hold voltage and amp pretty satisfactory.

2nd time, same thing happened again, stupid of me!  Swap another battery in the Esprit. Then the silicon battery has been left fully drained for almost 3 months, today plug it into the Toyota Cecila, use jump cable to charge from another car for 10 mins, and she started on the 1st crank 3 turns!  

Drove her for 20 mins, switch off and wash.  After 30 minutes, surface charge remains at just 10.8v, not enough to start the engine by itself.  But if I had driven her for longer period, say at least 1 hour, I think she can hold the charge, will report back later on.

At least, the deep discharge cycling seems to hold some truth.

知喇知喇,你好欣賞電力吖嘛
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

放低兩個月, 冇甩電池頭, 一撻就著!

少那星

放低兩個月, 冇甩電池頭, 一撻就著!
咁慳番唔駛買 開關制啦。

- 發送自我的 iPhone 大板凳應用

但係架紅色墓碑冇甩電池頭成八個月就一滴都冇!

淨係頂到兩次Deep cycle返乂, 就已經賺凸!

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2012-6-26 13:23 編輯

話說上次架紅色墓碑粒龜精電放旱放淨, 因墓碑既 alarm 會因電壓下降而悲嗚, 有冇開防盜都係咁, 個設計真係吹忍脹!
用條雞雞地既過江龍搭左成二十分鐘個士撻都唔起 , 把鬼火先換左舊電池楂走架墓碑,
諗住遲的先泡製舊龜精電!

前日終於的起心肝, 找番強國製造既超級無敵密宗叉電機出黎, 諗住叉返起佢, 點知 ......

即係 silicon battery test failed?

話說部強國脈衝叉電機係有多程式自動分析能力,搭落舊干爭爭既龜精電果度,佢竟然投訴話舊電池電壓太低 (只有3.0v左右) ,佢程式內既結論係鉛酸電一定叉唔起既,拒絕供電!

咁我咪懶醒地轉去 recondition 個程式囉,點知五分鐘後佢又投訴舊電已 sulfated 瓜咗,拒絕番修舊電!

我屌吖!舊電係龜精唔係鉛酸電,冇奶油咁快sulfated既!  星期日又揾唔到個 Sale屎,我唔服 ………..再諗辦法!

我架elise都無左電, 叉左幾個鐘, 去返12.6v, 不過hea左2星期, 又收左皮. 頂.
都係換過一舊算了.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

返回列表