返回列表 發帖
我約左星期三去睇車

架車今年上過Audi雜志的,從相片看到車況有睇頭,

This is another collection of the owner ( a real 190e 2.5 16v EVO2, only 500 left hand drive were made), I will visit this tonight also
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

The Audi is in good condition, with all functioning e instruments, the engine is healthy, Turbo has no sign of problem, it sounds good! Cabin is in good condition, seats in good condition but a bit sag. It has sky window. Brake pads and discs has minor issue. Zero owner, imported from 2011, 1988 made. Pearl white.

本帖最後由 paul 於 2014-4-3 08:44 編輯

We visit his EVOs,  one is a 190e 2.5  16v evo2, one is an E30 M3 SPORT EVO. Both just from Japan. They are so brilliant that the AUDI has lost it's colour. THE two Evos are LHD , the owner can take his LHD babies out for a walk according to classic car ordinance.
I have to tell Michael that the built quality of the 190Evo is far ahead from our ordinary 16V. How fortune for Jack; Isaac and me to met these three legends in one occasion. What a holy place for worship

本帖最後由 paul 於 2014-4-3 11:05 編輯

兩架EVO打撃了我對加Audi的興趣,因為無論造工和用料方面,兩架皇者都比當年的Audi高多個班级,阿仔也不同意我買這架,因為是10V,不是20V。阿仔話不如集中資源,將來買架好{波子},然後再集中資源買架左呔EVO2老賓回家放在客廳裡。看來他都有點大志。

冇安排了,仔大仔世界。其實明知没可能買架EVO回家放在客廰裡,但起碼有志氣去買波子。孩子的(夢想)長大了

返回列表