返回列表 發帖

Parts August

Jason, can you help me to order the following parts?
hope to get them within this month.
3 oil filters for 16v turbo
2 engine mounts, 7662137 and 7719103
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Clutch Slave GBP 26 is the oem price, 原廠 is GBP 36
For the Clutch Master GBP58 is from fiat, but AA told me that even it is from Fiat, it looks like it's oem.

The air freight cost for both item should be around HKD400-500. But not sure until it arrived, it could be a bit more or less.

Momo, the master clutch cyc is more expensive ar. GBP58 + shipping to HK. Let me know if you want me to order it for you.

Accout to my 2008 price list the Clutch Slave cyc is GBP 26 + shipping to HK. The price might went up between 10-15%. Need the check the Clutch Master cyc for you, will advise later.

Coupe project進行左一半, 已經拆左好多野, 不過因為波箱內油氈漏油自己搞唔掂, 明日拖去良哥度.
好心急呀, Coupe Project完成之時指日可待.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

I think my turbo is on her way back already.

Simon, if you have anything urgent, maybe can send it to Peter as he is send the 2 manifolds next week.

Planningt to ship everything by sea along with Letsrock's body kit. If anyone want their stuff quick, please let me know, I can arrange air freight for those items.

神哥, 請問預算幾時到貨呀?
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Sorry Jason兄, 我都係要藍色, 傳統D.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Raymond Sir, where is the garage?  May be we can go there and test the computer after next SMD?

Jason, the manifold is ready, should I send it to AA and group in your shipment?
If so, please kindly inform Steve. By the way, can you give me AA's address?
Thanks alot.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Raymond Sir,

Not a good news. Fiat stop carrying the cam sensor for the 16VT, am checking if any aftermarket one is available. Will let you know.

Thanks Jason, i will wait and see.
Thanks again.

Simon,

The gearbox oil seal kits 5888853 is GBP 39
The fan resistor is GBP 41

Let me know if you want me to order it.

Letsrock,

Got some bad news for you regarding the Alternator. There is no new alternator available anymore. There are only rebuild alternator, but the price is not cheap.

Rebuild alternator GBP 145
Deposit GBP 100 , refundable after returning the bad one.
Plus shipping to and from HK.

Would you like to wait for awhile to see if my factory can fix your's?

返回列表