返回列表 發帖
You can get the oil filter at Wing Sing for $45 each.

Simon,

The 7662137 is not avaliable anymore, and there is only one 7719103 in the dealer at GBP48. Do you want me to order it?

Letsrock, the factory checked the alternator. There are a few electronic items need to replace. The factory is now checking if such items are available in China but it could takes some times.

Also checking for the new alternator price, will let you know later.

Letsrock,

Got some bad news for you regarding the Alternator. There is no new alternator available anymore. There are only rebuild alternator, but the price is not cheap.

Rebuild alternator GBP 145
Deposit GBP 100 , refundable after returning the bad one.
Plus shipping to and from HK.

Would you like to wait for awhile to see if my factory can fix your's?

Simon,

The gearbox oil seal kits 5888853 is GBP 39
The fan resistor is GBP 41

Let me know if you want me to order it.

Raymond Sir,

Not a good news. Fiat stop carrying the cam sensor for the 16VT, am checking if any aftermarket one is available. Will let you know.

Planningt to ship everything by sea along with Letsrock's body kit. If anyone want their stuff quick, please let me know, I can arrange air freight for those items.

Accout to my 2008 price list the Clutch Slave cyc is GBP 26 + shipping to HK. The price might went up between 10-15%. Need the check the Clutch Master cyc for you, will advise later.

Momo, the master clutch cyc is more expensive ar. GBP58 + shipping to HK. Let me know if you want me to order it for you.

Clutch Slave GBP 26 is the oem price, 原廠 is GBP 36
For the Clutch Master GBP58 is from fiat, but AA told me that even it is from Fiat, it looks like it's oem.

The air freight cost for both item should be around HKD400-500. But not sure until it arrived, it could be a bit more or less.

返回列表