返回列表 發帖

Don't buy HP product any more

Dear Brothers,
Read my very bad experience below
Paul

Dear Mr. Wong,

Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with hp and we apologize for any inconvenience that has caused you.

Please be assured that all our products need go through daunting examination before released to the market. Same to model hp2133, it has been under thorough quality control so as to make sure the product is up to industry standard. For any unfortunate incident of product failure, hp has provided customer with warranty to ensure adequate supports is provided.

For your case, it is confirmed the motherboard needs to be replaced. Since the warranty has expired, we must charge it for the repair. This is Industry Standard and stated in our warranty agreement to ensure that our customer is fully aware upon purchase. If you do not want the computer to be repaired, we can specially arrange to refund the HK$700 inspection fee. If you agree with this, please kindly provide the payee name and our service center will arrange to issue the cheque as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience that has caused you. For any further enquiry, please feel free to contact hp again.

Darren Li
HP Customer Care
Hewlett-Packard HK SAR Limited

Case Quote:
I brought a HP 2133 Mini-Note PC on 30-06-2008 and was dead a few weeks ago, I don't know what the problem is, it refuses to start up when I power on the PC. I brought it to the service center of HP (service order no.4602275527), they replied it was the problem of the motherboard, it needs HKD1400 for replacement. I was so frustrated about the quality of the HP product, it can only last to cover the one year warranty period!! I would accept if my PC would suffer minor problem, but for a low usage user like me (Below once per day and less that 2 hrs), a change of motherboard is totally not acceptable!
May I ask if you can take a close inspection to my PC and make arrangement for a fair due to make good to it, or I would be happy to share my bad experience among friends of the quality of your produce.

Regards

千四蚊洗鬼整咩, 家下買部新既都係二千銀姐!
家下D IT product 既周期愈黎愈短, 呢D超平 mini note 你唔好太期侍了!!
Coupe Coupe Go Go Go!!

That sucks!

I used to have a Awia mini-HiFi, it broke down on its 13 months, I was seriously pissed!

i used HP notebook, the harddisk broke down 6 months . I got a replacement under warranty. But files are long gone. Lucky that I was expecting the failure, all data were backup monthly.
HP, not a brand I will buy in the future.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

buy notebook should have 3 years warrently, otherwise, dont buy .......
I brought a LG 2 years ago, but already go for repair 3 times. So  ...becareful la

That is why i switched to Mac 5 years ago.

I missed the original IBM Thinkpad so much... I tried using a T43 since new for over 2 years, everyday over 12 hours usage at work. It never hang, always run smoothly... Then changed to Lenovo Thinkpad X61... shit! Brand new on the first day, it hanged... but Thinkpads are still very tough though. Even if you drop it to the ground a few times a week... it still works...
Seems only Mac, Toshiba and Thinkpad are the best choice in nowadays market.

oh.. Fujitsu failed on the first week too. with 3 years warranty.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Paul, you should escalate your case if you have time to play with them.

Many Mac user around here.

Its really good to know! I am a long time mac user as well ~

Let me join the Mac group, please advise

All Mac purchased on Aug 31 or after, will have the latest OS installed.

返回列表