返回列表 發帖

Terminator Salvation

Series 3 was a major let down, I hope this one is going to make up for it!

Terminator

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-8-31 13:46 編輯

Ah!  One thing I never quite understand in this movie, why did Skynet need to harvest human beings, the T-800 were already in production run, there really was no point to build the hybrid robots anymore.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

T1 & T2 were good, T3 was a complete failure, T4 is acceptable.

The hybrid man in the movie is a trap for kill John Connor.
PuntoPatrick 發表於 2009-8-31 14:48

This part I understood, however why use the massive harvesters & transporters
to capture the large number of human beings & brought them back to Skynet headquarter at all, the T-600 are already in service & T-800 are already on production run, why bother with building more hybrids when they are actually inferior to the T-800.

Oh well, it is only a science fiction movie rather than historical fact.

What?  Financing plan for the production of T-800 plus R&D for T-1000?  Nope, I don't think so, Skynet is owned by USAF, and you know that US Government Debt is not as trust worthly as they used to be .........

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-8-31 17:35 編輯

Phew!  Close call!

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-8-31 18:32 編輯

Cool!  Seems like Patrick is a real Terminator fan, good for you!

T-800 series is already fully cybernetic base (aka the first Schwarzenegger Terminator in the T1 movie), and from the T4 movie, T-600 was already in field battle, T-800 prototype with human skin was already finished and T-800 chassis are already in mass production run.  I suppose they were looking for massive amount of human tissues to grow on these T-800 chassis or develop other hybrid models .

I think T4 is reasonably well made, much better than other last sequels such as Indiana Jones.  Looking forward to the T5 to complete the story line!

Who ever made & direct T3 was damn stupid!

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-9-1 11:39 編輯

T3 was a complete f%&king let down, as in T2 John Connor was street smart wise kid, but in T3 he had degenerated and being worst than Red Dick!  OMG!  How could it possible to have the main character sunk to that level, who the f*&k was the script writer anyway, should get shot by the Terminator Fans!!!!  In T4 John Connor's performance was acceptable, not an all time action hero yet, but ok dd laa.

Btw, the so call hidden radio signal for switching off the machines was a trap set by Skynet, right?  In the opening scene of the T4, after John Connor & his team broke into the laboratory facility and download the secret files (including the T-800 info & hidden signal), the solider on the ground and chopper pilot were silently killed and there was a robot aircraft leaving the scene, how come the robot aircraft didn't try to kill John Connor as well, it doesn't make much sense.

Both!

返回列表