返回列表 發帖

摩打溫度sensor開風扇

http://hc-elec.en.alibaba.com/pr ... Rohs_compliant.html
見RC evo forum有人提及40度開摩打風扇, 其實我地只要去鴨記買個normal open thermal switch 40'C close, 都可以有相同效果, 都係幾蚊雞一個.

Detailed Product Description

Normal open type thermal switch,w/ UL,TUV, CQC , Rohs compliant

Feature: Normal open,snap action, , contact close on temperature rise, automatic reset
Sensitive both to ambient temperature and current
Contact rating: 10A/125VAC, 5A/250VAC
Dimension:18X8.0X4.0mm
Open Temperature: 50C to 150C,  in 5C increasement
Tolerance for open temperature: +/-5C
Application: Motor, ballast, transformer, lighting, other electrical appliance, etc.
Approval: UL,TUV, CQC, Rohs compliant
Factory quality system: ISO9001
Leadtime: 2 weeks
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

I might be able to call for some samples free of charge

referring to http://www.beatyourtruck.com/for ... p-for-brushless-ESC

Colder the better really.

Motor shouldnt excede 180*F (82'C), ideally 120-160 (49'C-71'C); same goes for the esc pretty much- you dont want it running upwards of 160*F constantly as it will shorten it's life span. If the esc doesn run quite hot, then you either need to gear down or look at the rest of the setup ( tires, weight of vehicle, terain & driving style ) and decide if a higher spec esc or different motor & batteries ( voltage ) is called for.

I think your LHS owner is quite right, you should have the setup so you never need a fan on the motor and esc for extra cooling- the motor & esc should ideally be running at a similar ( safe ) temp- in your case I would say maybe gear up a notch and the motor temps should drop, esc temps may climb a little. Old rule of thumb:

hot motor + cool esc & batts = undergeared ( yep.. )
cool motor + hot esc & batts = over geared
warm everything = just right
hot everything = way overgeared
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

如果個optimum motor temperature range is between 49-71, 我地可以set個風扇由50度先開, 咁, 應該可以慳到D 電, 多D Amp留比電變用, 爆多少少.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

回復 6# Simon

不如估下隻摩全程車幾時會低過五十度?  

如果佢經常性低過五十度, 我會加 timing 加 boost 加 turbo 攪到佢五十度以上

換言之, 我地可以maintain佢係max 71度, 才開風扇. 即係overheat開快風.
而要一般時間有慢風吹住.
而慢風就利用車殼開導風孔吹住.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

返回列表