返回列表 發帖

力奇爸爸你既Android

No thank you, after the blatant Team Order issued by Ferrari F1 Team in 2010, making Massa losing his F1 win on the 1st anniversary of his terrible accident, I have decided not to buy any Ferrari product, Period!

I have made similar decision in the past, for example with Benetton F1 team cheated several times, I sworn not to buy another Benetton product, has hold true to it for over 10 years!

呢d咪叫做態度喇!!

回復 2# 古惑強

It is not that easy to buy Benetton now....

Still popular in Europe.

In Italy, Benetton is like Giodarno in HKG, there is one just around the corner in all major cities.  They were very successful in the late 80's and early 90's because of the JIT system to cut cost, making them very profitable.   Too bad their controversial adv's are not that well received in Asia, especially the Chinese market.

Anyway, I had a very bad experience with Ferrari store a few months ago so I won't be buying anything from them as well.

Anyway, I had a very bad experience with Ferrari store a few months ago so I won't be buying anything from them as well.
letsrock 發表於 2010-9-20 15:33

What was it about?  Did they put you at the back of the quene with your pre-ordered 599 / 612?  ....... Forget the 458, it got no class and it is for those immature speed hooligans!

Hahaha, I wish.

I ordered some clothes from them and was planning to wear them at the F1 at Shanghai, 4 weeks before the race, which then they charged my credit card the next day.  But they didn't process my order until 3 weeks later, and wanted me to "prove" that was my card, which it wasn't my first order with them....back and forth...it took them 3 months to send me the stuff.  

They apologize afterwards, after i complained to their manager,  and they send me this 10% off coupon.

返回列表