返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 raypoon 於 2011-5-12 11:55 編輯

回復 19# bobby

Why not ?? Actually faster than Ni-MH....According from my friend info ...LiPo can use 10A current to charge .....25-30 mins fully charge the 6000mah ....Moreover , 10A to charge ...the battery performance totally difference with lower current ....

but the many ppl suggested use Balance charge wooooo, so which 1 should be better le?

本帖最後由 raypoon 於 2011-5-12 12:18 編輯

回復 22# greenbug

Sure , "MUST" use Balance charge mode....balance charge also can fast ....

If you using the Imax B6 charger ....you can see the current drop to below 1.5 A even you select the 5A to charge ....

WHY?? Coz  the Imax B6 charger starting to balance around 4.0 V to 4.1 V per cell ....so , if one cell fully charged to 4.2V and the other cell still below 4.2V.....what the charger will do ???  discharge the 4.2V cell to bit lower V and recharge again ......again and again ....so , you may spend around 2 hours to charge a 5500ma LIPO.....---__---""

so ,what difference of expensive charger.....??  The balance mode started once you press "START" button ..... 2 cell in very close V. all time .... so ,2 cells very easy  fully charge to 4.2V at the same time .....thats why I decided to invest.....

係可以差得快D
不過要買你個部差到地鐵既差電機先得

回覆: 星期四好想偷跳...有無人又身痕呀?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

部叉機買到兩部 Sakura!!!

發送自我的 i-phone 7
TheBlackCoupe 發表於 2011-5-12 12:16

所以未捨得住

今晚試車
最成功既係Bobby皇

回復 27# 佐治仔

y?

渣到熄燈都仲玩緊

有個老手推薦呢隻 Charger, 係 20/F 樓買. $500 喎!!

http://bbs.rc-evo.com/forum.php? ... &highlight=una6

星期四好想偷跳...有無人又身痕呀?

有個老手推薦呢隻 Charger, 係 20/F 樓買. $500 喎!!

http://bbs.rc-evo.com/forum.php? ... &highlight=una6

UNA6 is on my list before, it is great that using separate channel to charge individual cell, it is much better then the normal balancing charge.  Old way balancing is keep on discharge on those full cell until all cells become fully charged.  But UNA6 charge each cell individually, so it can stop when cell full but keep on charging other cell which is not full.

- from my iPhone

Just wondering what's ure top of the list?

返回列表