返回列表 發帖
Letsrock, you shouldn't need them, as you car already has big spacers attached so that the OZ wheel could clear the Brembo capiler.  However as precautions, you should take down the wheel and have a look at the spacers to ensure it is hub-centric spacer as well.  As I have no idea what type of spacer the ex-owner had put on the car, if it is one of those universe type (non-hub centric one), I would strongly suggest you to replace it with a hub-centric type, it is significantly safer!

The spacer improves the look of the car, as the wheels are pushed outwards towards the edge of the body work, looks a lot more aggressive than before.  It also suppose to (marginally) increase the ultimate cornering limit, as the track width is 20~30mm wider than before.

How can I choose the width then?  I've no idea on this...
F 0MM / R 10MM
F 10MM / R 10MM
F 10MM / R 15MM

Or just like Jason to order both 2 set to mix & match?
AbarthJoe 發表於 2009-5-8 23:36

All 3 combinations are ok!
I am a cheap and lazy ass, so I take option 1 F 0 / R 10
Jason is max power guy, so he takes option 3 F 10 / R 15

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-5-23 08:47 編輯

40mm bolt
Eric x 8
Simon x 8
Letsrock x 16 (wobbly head)
Adrian x 8 (wobbly head)

45mm bolt
Eric x 8
Simon x 8
Adrian x 8 (wobbly head)

Adrian, let me know whether you still want these bolts given the change in circumstances.

Yes, because your wheels are 100pcd wheels, you need wobby bolts in order to fit on to the 98pcd coupe hubs.  Your existing bolts would be too short after adding on the spacers.

Yes, 16" gives the best composition for ride etc.  However if you are using aftermarket wheels, you will need to be certain that the wheels can clear your Brembo  brakes.

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2009-6-22 15:12 編輯

40mm bolt
Eric x 8
Simon x 8
Letsrock x 16 (wobbly head)
Adrian x 8 (wobbly head, to be confirmed)
George x 8
Jockey x 8

45mm bolt
Eric x 8
Simon x 8
Adrian x 8 (wobbly head, to be confirmed)
George x 8
Jockey x 8

Order closing by this Friday.

Order closed.

Oh shit!  Forgot to charge you guys for the nuts!

返回列表