返回列表 發帖
回復 29# 古惑強

The dancers are all beautiful

Oppss....... I mean SUV... kaka

S203 is not a 4WD?

Wah!  such nice photos!

Beautiful pics.    I bet this is great for your understanding on 4x4.
letsrock 發表於 2010-9-22 05:49

Paul Baba will u consider to get 4X4 to your collection?

very good experience.

Beautiful pics.    I bet this is great for your understanding on 4x4.

本帖最後由 paul 於 2010-9-22 07:01 編輯

The cross country was not exciting as the training yesterday, but it covered many kinds of terrain which you can experience what traction means. most of the sand were soft, it was hardly keeping the direction you want to go, counter steering was applied by senses all the way, we did high speed on the sand at about 70 km/hr, and 150 km/hr on tarmat. We went through a piece of wet ground with dense vegitation, it was fully blocked by bushes, I got thousands of streach marks all over my Q5 (see my photos). The climax was to cross and went along the river velley in the evening, the river was alost one feet deep with quite fast flowing water.
In conclusion, I learn what is treaction means when driving on soft terrian, how to make use of the momentum/traction of the car to get through difficult areas, and what contral actually means. This is what Quatro want to teach me.

Enjoy driving and drive safe

本帖最後由 paul 於 2010-9-21 23:35 編輯

Photos of the day

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

Very interesting!

Yes, Camel has Quattro too.

Excellent!

流曬口水.............

Photos of the day

本帖最後由 paul 於 2010-9-20 23:34 編輯

回復 17# 古惑強
We are the third group of the training, previous two group was inland customers of Audi, some cars are already have minor damage when we came. The difficulty of the training was more than expected, we were trained to get over sand dumns; about 30 degree steep uphill and down hill, counter steer to keeping straight; climbing up steep sand slopes and u-turn back to down hill; high speed running (60 km/hr)along slopes of sand etc, all and all is to teach you how to us the momentum and traction of your car to bring you crossing the desert. Today is the basic skills, tomorrow will be the cross country

What happened to the fifth photo Q5?  A slight accident?

what a goof driving experience.

Dear all,
Photos of the day.

見一鑊,執一劑!

This coming sunday....  S3.... 任做. 一個個排好隊..
本來想浦吓頭. 但係似乎要避一避風頭先得...

Many thanks Paul, and you guys have fun.

返回列表