溫馨提示

鄭少秋劇集下星期一亞視首播, 比鮎魚還可怕.....丁蟹黎喇!

你準備未呀?

真係唔到你唔信!

回復 22# letsrock

X2

Man............really a curse.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

hahaha, i have lost too many nights of sleep.

BYD still has the sales pitch in the mid term, but please be reminded of the volatility of the market.  S&P has reached the end of "head and shoulder", the recent US bonds auction is -ve yield, all these point to a correction to come up shortly.

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2010-10-28 09:30 編輯

Please don't compare losses, please!  A lot of people lost a lot of money during recent financial crisis!  Too painful to remember!

I have lost a very healthy Fiat Coupe

Okay, BYD is a private enterprise, while the state council is favouring SOE in the future development of electric vehicle, so I am not so keen on B
YD neither.

From their last earnings announcement (2Q), they mentioned that they bought an iron mine to increase the production capacity of iron core batteries.  They also did some forecasting but i have forgotten the numbers, but in short, they want to boost the iron core ones in the short term.

BYD..... seriously over priced in the short term, also going back to iron core batteries, losing the ...
letsrock 發表於 2010-10-27 20:22

Why are they moving back to iron core batteries, when they have  been one of the pioneer in using Li+ batteries?

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/10/ ... t-falls-99-percent/
Big Trouble in Little China: BYD profit falls 99 percent
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

回復 13# letsrock

Yes, just want to gain a little more, but my reaction is too slow (like my driving skill) when it slumped .

BYD..... seriously over priced in the short term, also going back to iron core batteries, losing the edge.

回復 11# letsrock

I brought 1211

you bought calls earlier?

I have lost many today.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Did you read the Adam's effect report?

有些係夾硬黎喎!

返回列表