返回列表 發帖

Because" 被控不小心駕駛" "法官判刑時指,意外涉及人命,監禁無可避免,刑期是考慮到對方車輛超載及有乘客無扣安全帶。"

But then, "被告本身有17次違反交通條例記錄,包括醉駕、超速及駕駛時使用電話"

Should watch this film

That guy ran away from the scene of the crime, and only turned himself in 11 hours later, if there were an alochol in him system, would have all washed out by such time!

The victim who died did put his seat belt on, so the over-loading had no or little bearings on his death!

久觀!

I did watch that movie on the plane, but I didn't understand the beginning part, did the guy and his family suffered as victim of random crime, or was he targeted by the criminals due to his CIA connections?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 3# 古惑強

Yes, the guy and his family suffered as victim of random crime.  The 2 criminals raped then murdered his wife and daughter.

I am trying to forget this movie, the story line is sending terrible ideas into my mind.

Gerald Bulter played a very determined person with a mind of a genius, but also a psycho....

Actually I felt great when the mobile phone took out that stupid judge!

回復 8# 古惑強

That scene reminds me of Final Destination.

正久觀 – 普通人早就要坐咗幾碌啦!

有襲警案底的終審法院    法官包致金姪女,本年初在司徒拔道駕車時發生交通意外,警員到場調查,她被要求作酒精測試    時,突然發難並打算離開現場,警員上前勸阻遭掌摑。她於較早前承認襲警、不小心駕駛及拒絕酒精呼氣測試    三項罪名,今早在東區裁判法院被判感化12個月、罰款8000元及停牌1年。
裁判官判刑時表示,被告已有兩次襲警記錄,今次的案情更嚴重,如果不判罰,會對公眾帶來錯誤訊息,但被告的感化及心理報告指出,她患有燥狂抑鬱症    ,導致有酗酒問題,考慮到被告有好的學歷及家庭背景,認為她應該接受治療,因此不考慮判監。
裁判官指,被告在感化期間要到美國    進行針對精神問題的住宿治療,為期3個月,返港後再進行戒酒治療,並定時提交進度報告,如果感化官不滿意進度,可要求法庭延長感化期。
案情指,33歲的被告BokharyAminaMariam,本年1月27日凌晨12時在跑馬地司徒拔道駕車上斜時,突逆線行走,與另一輛車相撞,雙方車頭均嚴重損毀,對方司機報警。警員到場後,嗅到被告身上有酒氣,要求她進行酒精呼氣測試,她突然情緒激動,企圖離開現場,一名姓鄧警員上前阻止,遭被告摑耳光。被告其後被制服,帶返跑馬地警署。

回復 10# 古惑強

So she got away with drink and drive?!

她於較早前承認襲警、不小心駕駛及拒絕酒精呼氣測試    三項罪名,今早在東區裁判法院被判感化12個月、罰款8000元及停牌1年。

....so she wasn't even charged with drink and drive....

"拒絕酒精呼氣測試" carries the same punishment as "Drunk Driving".

ic, so she got a fantastic deal...

律証師正考慮判處理據, 聽落好似仲可以加刑咁.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

佢地唔做野,睇怕阿sir 會成日比人星....

警方就包致金姪女襲警案判刑向律政司提出要求覆核
(商台)2010年8月3日 星期二 20:50
警方就終審法院    法官包致金姪女襲警一案的判刑,向律政司    提出要求覆核;包致金姪女,年初在一宗交通意外,拒絕進行酒精呼氣測試    ,又掌摑在場警員,昨日在東區裁法院被判十二個月感化令    、罰款八千及停牌一年;大部分前線警員指判罰過輕,質疑法官未有盡力保護執勤警員的安全。
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Probably she is already on a Jet Plane! F$#k HK justice!

Anyone want to take a view on whether this drunken mentally disturbed well educated wealthy family background with loving parents repeated offender will ever turn up for the re-trial?  I bet she would already be out of town by then!  Anyone want to take a different view?  A breakfast?

返回列表