返回列表 發帖

iOS vs Android

本帖最後由 古惑強 於 2011-2-9 08:59 編輯

I am thinking of getting this one, PCCW has a $199 - 24 months plan, $0 handset, 200MB data, unlimited PCCW WiFi, 1,600 talk time.

Only support up to Android 2.1, not 2.2 ready yet.  Any other suggestion?  Please bear in mind, I am a very cheap ass!

http://unwire.hk/2010/10/18/chea ... ia-x8/mobile-phone/

Wah!  All negative comments!  

NO to iPhone!

How about LG Optimus One P500 or E720?  Android 2.2 native, I like the Wireless Router function, means that my notebook can share the internet with the phone when I am out door.

Still use a 600MHz CPU!

I don't want an iPhone maa!

How?? please give some directions.
Stangtjr 發表於 2011-1-1 12:28

Need Apps!

W-H-Y??!!
really very very "ho yung"!!!
loe 發表於 2011-1-2 02:12

Just don't like the operating restrictions of iOS, want an Android OS.  I am an odd ball, I use AMD instead of Intel , a Fiat instead of Toyota, have Ubuntu alongside with WinXP.

No thank you!  I might go for the Motorola XT720, although it can not be upgraded to Android 2.2 officially, seems like there is a Korean version native Android 2.2 ROM floating around, and many capable hands are working to convert it into custom ROM for international / Chinese usage.

True!  It has a bad name!

Cheap ass Uncle 強!!!, earn $700 from used iPhone woooo!!! think think la, give u $  for trial run w ...
greenbug 發表於 2011-1-10 00:26

But I get locked in an expensive monthly plan of $400 per month wow!  Not really worth it with a 24 months plan.  I would rather go for a cheapy monthly plan with an Andriod phone instead!

索尼愛立信達 39%! 拜拜!

未就係! 講極唔信!!
loe 發表於 2011-1-18 17:16

死牛一面頸!

If you planning to buy a Sony ericsson Android, please wait 1-2 months more for the Xperia arc, it i ...
PuntoPatrick 發表於 2011-1-15 16:46

Don't think so laa, I have dropped the idea of Sony Ericsson due to the poor reliability issue, and I am not willing to afford the latest / most expensive models anyway!

Android

求其cheap cheap 地買左LG P500 行 Android 2.2.

512M ROM
512M RAM
2G  SD Card
600MHz CPU
Okay laa!

You have Desire HD maa!

唔係講少, 唔用iphone係會同時代脫節. 強伯, 你真係要用, 唔係就範, 係好似學多一樣文化咁.
好似Star trek  中有句 - Resistance is futile......Simon 發表於 2011-1-20 21:55

唉!你地係啱既! 我頂咗咁耐唔肯買貴價 iphone,去玩平價 Android機,而我老婆唔聲唔聲就出咗 iphone!  吹脹!

唔同太太玩 facetime.

好正既副作用!

選擇LG品牌手機的超過六成為女性用家,通常不擅於繁複操作。

I become women?

You are a lesbian trapped inside a man's body.
letsrock 發表於 2011-1-31 09:59

OMG!  You have one fuxked of twisted mind!

返回列表