提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回覆: Li-Poly Battery

評價幾好既鋰電:$300

深水埗元州街新高登電腦廣場一樓116室。

發送自我的 i-phone 7 ...
TheBlackCoupe 發表於 2011-5-6 20:47

thanks Ray & Adrian!

Can someone pick up one for me please if you happen to go tomorrow?

賣家有無講可以用幾多 C 黎充呢舊電?  6000mAh 如果可以用 2C 充, 既係要 12A, 對隻叉機都幾有要求喎.

Just use 10a to charge....hehe...Joe Joe buy duo la....

I'm interested, but then I need to change all of them to "T" insert, anyone can help?

回復 9# flywing

你只要將ESC個插轉T插....LIPO電上面果絛可以響外面買

Li-Poly Battery

How abt change ESC power cable into banana plug?  Then direct plug ESC with battery

- from my iPhone

T please~!  Thanks.

Li-Poly Battery

Adrian, 阿老闆認得你未呀?

- from my iPhone

回復 17# TheBlackCoupe

Thanks!

Any more left for sale?
又想問LiPo同NiMH 各自幾重呢?
似乎佢個size都同NiMH有分別.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

The LiPo Paradox
This term was coined in airplane circles when it was discovered that a 1000mAh lipo pack would actually give longer flight times than a 1000mAh NiMH pack. You would think a mAh is a mAh, and that the battery chemistry doesn't matter, but it actually does! The reason why is two-fold. Speed controls work by sending very short pulses of full power to the motor. When one battery has a lower internal resistance than another, it maintains a higher voltage during the speed control’s pulses, and the actual throttle level required to maintain the same speed is lower. In addition, LiPos have a much higher surface charge due to their different chemistry, and can regenerate that charge faster than NiMH cells after each pulse. So again, the observed effect is a lower throttle level to achieve the same speed/power with a NiMH pack, which allows the LiPo pack to run significantly longer than its rated capacity would suggest. It's strange but true!
原來相同mAh, LiPO都耐力D.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

但係 Lipo 個 size 會似個方盒多少少
Nimh 個邊就圓圓地
今晚俾你試下你架車岩唔岩裝
我都新買左舊 Lipo電

返回列表