返回列表 發帖
5 time finish...
http://car8.com/2partdetails.php?id=172297
PuntoPatrick 發表於 2009-8-4 13:23

Isaac and I will go to take a look for this at 6pm today, the price seems too low???

本帖最後由 PuntoPatrick 於 2009-8-4 16:04 編輯
Paul, too bad the Work Emotion is 16" wow!
古惑強 發表於 2009-8-4 13:37

then is your turn...

Paul, too bad the Work Emotion is 16" wow!
古惑強 發表於 2009-8-4 13:37

No regret at all, this Works Emotion is indeed very heavy.

No regret at all, this Works Emotion is indeed very heavy.
Eric 發表於 2009-8-4 16:08

Really?  I thought they are light weight rims wow!

Isaac and I will go to take a look for this at 6pm today, the price seems too low???
paul 發表於 2009-8-4 15:58

Seems a bit old, price is good, should ask a friendly tyre shop to check for vibrations before paying.  The holes seems to be big enough for wobbly nuts.

Proved to be light weight and the condition is good, we had done a test on the balance machine, good balance with good roundness, there are some new 15" taiwan wheels in the shop, they are heavier than this one about 1 kg each!
Some damage on the white paint but still acceptable, good enough for my old Punto
Will take my Punto for trial fit when my punto roll out from the workshop. Isaac like the white wheel, he said he rather to have a white cat than a Panda

good!

Thanks Gentelmen, see if it can fit my punto

You will need wobbly nuts to make them fit!

48# paul

good for ya! hope it fits!

49# 古惑強
Yes, see if the set of wobbly nuts I am using can fit or not, I am worrying if the counter sunk of the nut can fit the nut base of the wheel.

Red Dick has a set of old wobbly nuts as well, if your existing set does not fit then you can ask him to borrow his old set to try it out.  But I would not advise you to use his set on a permanent basis as I noticed some of the threads were a bit worn out.

You will need the center adapter ring as well, if the tyre shop charges you very much then you should talk to Jason laa, as he should be able to custom make one set for you with a reasonable price tag.

Thanks Rikki

本帖最後由 paul 於 2009-8-7 09:44 編輯

Dear all,
哈哈 patrick , 你介紹條鈴俾我是有陰謀的!
願來你想我做白貓你就做熊貓
睇貓!
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

good look!

look very good wow!

唔錯喎!

好有型呀~

The performance are good too! Faster pick up and shorter braking distance, all due to light weight wheels, need to test at higher speed for vibration.

Thanks to all help

OK喎!
http://car8.com/2partdetails.php?id=170948
PuntoPatrick 發表於 2009-8-4 13:20

Gone!

返回列表