返回列表 發帖
經過不同方向找尋, budget預算, 安心購買的考慮, 目標明確了.
廿萬內本地找一架Elise S1 有冷氣, 將會績極尋找同試車.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

回復 22# Simon

傳說中, S1 既冷氣好過無? Michael 真的嗎?

Mine has no A/C. Can't comment. But some one said very cold below but I doubted.
It will be great if Simon buy S1, we can develop the ultimate weapon together.

前言: FAN「Why was the PTP165 kit removed? Lotus factory fitted A/C or local dealer fitted? Is it cool enough for summer? Hard top? Price negotiable?...」

回應: Hi Fan, the kit was removed by previous owner. He told me that PTP kit was to give more power for fast driving. But for daily driving inside city, 1st and 2nd gear takes more manual shifting skills to drive, so he dismounted it.

Thanks for correction on 118hps. Please everyone take this as amendment to my ad: 118hps.

I changed tyres and brakes right after purchase to ensure good safety and performance. The tyres are R tyres, F15 R16. For other maintenance, I trust in my autoshops from periodic checkup to tell me what has to be replaced. As for the specs question, I am happy if you call me to further discuss. Best is to see the car for yourself.

A/C is local dealer fitted (Kingsway). I can say that it is not just cool, but actually "cold". No hard top.

Price is negotiable, please kindly call. Thx.

A/C is local dealer fitted (Kingsway). I can
say that it is not just cool, but actually
"cold".
Babybenz 發表於 2011-9-18 21:14

條賣家既誠信度=零!

一四圍問, 就有架介紹可以睇車.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Project Elise

一四圍問, 就有架介紹可以睇車.
S1, 小心又會噴鬼口水等等問題喎,次次SMD就住就住咁揸就冇引啦

- 發送自我的 iPhone 大板凳應用

GO..GO..GO....Group Test

噴口水問題

改一改個水膽同水溫sensor位就 okay 架喇!

改一改個水膽同水溫sensor位就 okay 架喇!
古惑強 發表於 2011-9-19 12:54

3 ways to resolve (Easy Fix).

1) completely remove the 水膽 and remove heater (shorter path of water circulation)but this will take ages to build up normal water temp especially in winter.

2) drill small holes in 水膽, remove heater (shorter path of water circulation) and use lower water temp sensor - My approach

3) Install pressure relief remote thermostat kit as below

http://www.eliseparts.com/produc ... -remote-thermostat/

http://www.hazelnet.org/elise/
好齊的year guide.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

The importance of air con in Elise
http://www.pistonheads.com/Gassi ... ise+S2%3F&mid=0
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

回復 32# Simon

The comments are valid at some points but not entirely reflecting the real story in HK with a lot hotter summer and spring. But one very valid point is the reliability of A/C which we did not have a deep thought about it.

The efficiency of S1 A/C is low and it shall be better than none if it is working perfectly. But I really has some queries of how much time it will be working in full strength in a year???

So I will stay away from S1 if you use it as a foot car or even 30-50% footcar. If you choose S1, you should take the one w/o A/C to save the future hassle for fixing a handicap system. S1 should be speaking of lightness, agile, responsive and feel especially most of the local S1 are with low power. These ingredients are the factors why people love S1 and it holds its value so well (Good Investment and I believe one day it will be another NSX in terms of price).  There are lots of aftermarket parts out there for you to enjoy a long term project car.

Sound like I can be a ok car sale???

好彩有你卧身嘗膽, 因為我睇落就似係咁.
即係如果我嘅要求就一定係S2, 睇下有幾錢用. S1跟本唔合我Spec.
咁而家即係
S2 藍色 $260000
S2 Type 72 無左金鈴 $298000
S2 111S 銀色 $298000
or 等..
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

回復 34# Simon

Or if you have $260k-$300k budget, you can buy a 111R Elise (about 14k-15k pounds) from UK.  

Or wait.

回復 34# Simon

重有....

上會

約左一架星期日睇車.
逢星期日...糕-糕-糕.

Simon, you are going through what i went through 1 year ago.  

Spending 300K, then can get a 930, all fixed up in good shape........... While 300K for a 111R is only the beginning......

回復 37# Simon

Which one?

Simon, you are going through what i went through 1 year ago.  

Spending 300K, then can get a 930, a ...
letsrock 發表於 2011-9-20 14:40

Letsrock, you probably not the greatest example around, mate!

1 yr gone by, $300k lighter in your wallet, we have yet to see your 930 with a valid licence plate yet!

I thought with simon's requirements, that car simply does not exist in the world.

返回列表